Online Dating & Relationships Forums

POF Video Chat Scam - WATCH OUT!!! 😡😡

Keith

Anonymous
They are doing nothing to prevent these profiles there's got to be a way to screen people two IP addresses or just to look at your profile when it's first put up or the first few messages you can tell right away that these are fake profile. beside is absolutely useless it's got me so gun-shy that a few women to did reach out to me I told him nice try scammer and here it was an actual person.

Mr Green

Anonymous
curious
Man that really sucks. I tell you what give me your credit card number and I'll try to straighten it all out for you.. 😂🤣😂

Mr Green

Anonymous
moody
Quote by: Anonymous

They are doing nothing to prevent these profiles there's got to be a way to screen people two IP addresses or just to look at your profile when it's first put up or the first few messages you can tell right away that these are fake profile. beside is absolutely useless it's got me so gun-shy that a few women to did reach out to me I told him nice try scammer and here it was an actual person.

you're a 100% correct it's like they are doing nothing I've reported several of them and nothing happens I see them still there in the view list that they viewed me.. some of them are actually paid members it must be a small price to pay to make hundreds of someone they scan.. I've had six of them so far just tonight..

All times are EST. The time is now 03:56 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content