Online Dating & Relationships Forums

PoF - Still A Joke (2019)

Due Diligence

Anonymous
indifferent
PoF - the dating site for Bots, Cam Girls, Scammers and Dead Accounts. So recently PoF has managed to scrub some of the worst scammer groups that have been plaguing it the past year. How long it will actually last is worth the watch at least for a good laugh. So my question: Has anyone every gotten a real relationship out of PoF? in the past couple of years since Match bought it out? Rolling Eyes

al

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

PoF - the dating site for Bots, Cam Girls, Scammers and Dead Accounts. So recently PoF has managed to scrub some of the worst scammer groups that have been plaguing it the past year. How long it will actually last is worth the watch at least for a good laugh. So my question: Has anyone every gotten a real relationship out of PoF? in the past couple of years since Match bought it out? Rolling Eyes

no here.. as is suspect theres too many dead and long gone women accounts on there ..i tried some fake account using a handsum hunk high earner and still no replies ..you are really scraping the barrel on there on a good day..its all bots now online

All times are EST. The time is now 04:11 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content