Online Dating & Relationships Forums

POF CLOSED THE FORUMS

Mr J Cash

Anonymous
Other than the delusional Queen of England, aka Blondie, Blond Angle, BA, I just get crickets whenever I ask the self-proclaimed former POF forum posters in this thread to identify their POF forum persona.

I guess they are afraid to let us know.
I wonder why. (???)
Again, just saying.

~ J $ ~

overunity

Anonymous
^^^Really?

Mr J Cash

Anonymous
Really.

overunity

Anonymous
Perhaps you need to explain the required process for them to identify their POF forum persona.

Mr J Cash

Anonymous
How about this as “THE PROCESS”.

Put in a post...
"I used to be John Doe on POF. I am posting here as Joe Blow."

Or even better, how about this...
Use their POF persona as their user name here?

Pretty simple if you ask me. I do not understand why/what you think is so difficult about that. (???) A simpleton can figure that out, no?

The best guess I have as to why it is that they do not do so is out of embarrassment because of their posting history on POF and that they do not want to be associated with it. Sort of a clean slate. I’m just calling them out. If they do not have anything to be embarrassed about then why hide who they were?

Not really a problem in the big picture. People do not fundamentally change. At least not easily. So, they will reveal their true personality regardless of whatever name the use.

A perfect example is the delusional Blondie who could not help herself after reading posts about someone she truly hates and cannot help but attack: the famous, or infamous, KJ. Her posts were obvious who was posting them. Whether she called herself “Y’all know me”, “YouKnowWhat,Nothing”, or whoever, the leopard’s spots could not be changed. It was BA all the way. At least she stepped out of the shadows and identified herself.

So how about this, Mr. John Sullivan, a couple direct questions to you…
Who were you on POF? What were all your user names on POF?
• Which of the previous posts in this thread are yours?

I was best known as “Mr_J_Cash” on POF. Also posted under “Mr_Jackazz_Cash” (which is the name I used during my last tiff with DD), “JCash”,” BUCKEYE CASH”, “Columbus Jay”, and a few others but best known as Mr_J_Cash. That is the name I used to delete Frank with the last several times he was nuked. I think I used that name eight to ten times, or more, in the last five or six years.

That is my self-disclosure.

~ J $ ~

Mr J Cash

Anonymous
So, after reading my reply and direct questions Mr overunity deleted his registration.

His two posts under that name were listed as a registered user before and after I made my last post. I checked back half an hour later and now his posts show as "Anonymous" postings.

The only way I see that as happening is that he deleted his account. I guess he was also too embarrassed.

~ J $ ~

Jackalata

Anonymous
Is this good enough? I've always admitted who i am and owned those i deleted...cowgirl, valcano, funchesf, tall...thats all i can remember for now and the first two, their names are approximate. All deserving, giving tit for tat, except in fun's case.

Mr J Cash

Anonymous
Is this good enough? I've always admitted who i am and owned those i deleted...cowgirl, valcano, funchesf, tall...thats all i can remember for now and the first two, their names are approximate. All deserving, giving tit for tat, except in fun's case.

That cracked me up.

I think we all already pretty much knew but nice to be clear about it.

Again, cracked me up. Got an out loud chuckle from me.

~ J $ ~

Mr J Cash

Anonymous
The above edited post is proof that there is active moderation on this site.

Thanks for getting rid of the screwed up post I made and making it look comprehensible. Not sure if there was a site issue when I posted or if I messed it up (most probable explanation).

What I originally attempted to post was the name Jackalatta in the quotes, not the whole post. But nice cleanup by the site admin and/or moderator.

Thanks again.

~ J $ ~

P.S.
I guess that if I had registered I might have been able to edit it myself.

Alison

Forum User
No problem and yes the forums are moderated. The forum uses bbcode and it was just messed up a little bit in your previous post.

As an anonymous user you should have been able to edit the post for a short while (like a regular logged in user).

There is a planned forum update late this year with a few fixes and new features. I will add the editing of posts for anonymous users to be checked to make sure it is working.

All times are EST. The time is now 07:20 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content