Online Dating & Relationships Forums

POF CLOSED THE FORUMS

Mr J Cash

Anonymous
I tried to figure out haw or where I could edit the above post to add my signature line that I forgot. (I didn't want Blondie to think I typed all that on my phone)

A moderator posted earlier that non-registered user were able to edit posts. Either I am missing it or it doesn't exist.

~ J $ ~

HalcyonSkies

Forum User
BlondeAngel, your post is too long to quote in its entirety, so I will only touch upon a few points. I’m sure you’re referring to me with this comment, as you’ve made it abundantly clear that you don’t like my hair:

BlondeAngel:
“I NEVER SNAIL MAILED ANYONE A STUPID TYPED UP LETTER LIKE YOU & YOUR MOPHEAD FRIEND DID- ONCE AGAIN- PROJECTING”

I have never mailed you a typed up letter. Any contact between us has always been strictly electronic---I would not waste a stamp. I have always spoken my mind via the forums and private messaging.

I do have a pretty good idea of who mailed you the letter---however, you can rest assured, it was not me, nor Miss Allison. You’ve obviously butted heads with many people in the POF forums over the years. This person may have felt (s)he had a valid reason for sending you the letter---but again, I had nothing to do with it.

BlondeAngel:
“OR THE PERSON THAT WENT TO MY NOW DEFUNCT YOUTUBE CHANNEL & HARRASSED ME THERE? THAT PERSON WAS A REAL PSYCHO!”

Again, the person who did this was neither Miss Allison nor me. I do remember you once mentioning another poster named Whirled Peas, who made fun of your teeth on your former YouTube Channel. You accused me of being her---however, she wasn’t me. You are lashing out at the wrong person.

BlondeAngel:
“I DON'T HAVE PERFECT TEETH BUT I HAVE PRETTY DECENT TEETH & NO BIG OVERSIZE DENTURES LIKE HER CROSS EYED FRIEND”

Again, I was NOT the person who made fun of your teeth on your now defunct YouTube channel, so there’s no reason for you to disparage mine. I’m happy with my teeth, and I often get compliments on my smile. Bigger teeth are considered a plus. I don’t wear dentures, nor am I cross-eyed. I think you are really reaching to try to find fault with my looks, because it makes you feel more secure.

As others have suggested, you really need to do some serious introspection to get to the bottom of why you feel this compulsive need to put other women down, and why you rub so many people the wrong way. Surely by now you must know that when you initiate these attacks, people will retaliate against you. I can only conclude that you somehow enjoy the drama.

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:32 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content