Online Dating & Relationships Forums

POF CLOSED THE FORUMS

jackal44

Anonymous
Very true BA about your paranoia.. You really need to do some soul searching and introspection about why you have had so many issues with so many.

I know why the women did not like me, and it was simply their not liking my outspokenness and viewpoints espoused on the board. I feel proud that the cowgirl (whatever her name was) made me the focal point of her hate, her and volkano, etc. I mean face it, these women were completely and totally fuked up. The women who ignored me were the women who had their stuff together. In the end, no stable person should have cared what another person said on those boards. The only time I recall getting really angry at a poster was with funchesf, and that was because he attacked and mocked holocaust victims. Other people I thought were miscreants, but gave them little emotional energy...cept for MungoJoe because he truly was obnoxious, much like Frank was, only Joe was smarter than Frank. And I enjoyed arguing with Joe because of it.

Ah well, since I do not dwell on those boards, I am already forgetting the names of people.

All times are EDT. The time is now 12:16 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content