Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Error 500:5000 on Tinder

Upset Tinder User

Anonymous
My account logged out on me last week and now I can't login using the app and my phone number I get the 500:5000 error.

I can log into Tinder using the website though. Is there anyone know how to fix this? I've emailed Tinder but no response. I am using Android and have also tried reinstalling the app but that did not change anything.

Rick

Anonymous
I haven't been able to log in for months on any platform. Since it only started happening to you last week this seems to suggest it is a bug that only happens after doing something on Tinder. Or maybe Tinder crashed half way through saving some info about your account which then prevents the login.

I too tried to contact Tinder Support but they never got back to me. That is the problem with FREE dating apps.

Tammy

Anonymous
hopeful
Same error for me but it just started happening a few days now.

Strangely I still receive push notifications on my iPhone. I tried uninstalling but no luck

Ivan-Ivan

Anonymous
Hey I had this login issue as well. I found a fix on another site that worked for me and the guy who found out how to do. Problem is it's not something most people will want to do.

It looks like this error only happens to those who uses Facebook to login into Tinder and have recently changed their phone number. Install the Facebook app on your phone and then update the phone number again on your Facebook account. After you do this you should be able to login to Tinder again.

The other option that was suggested was deleting your Facebook account which is not something I think most of us want to do.

Lightning

Anonymous
Okay good I will try the facebook thing. I though I was banned on Tinder for some reason.

All times are EST. The time is now 08:41 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content