Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Female membership is free while male members pay for exact same services

Stephen

Anonymous
I’m curious as to why female member are free and male members have to pay. So would t it be fair for gay men to receive free membership and lesbian members pay for membership? I just cannot phantom the blatant sexism and how unfair some dating services policy is towards men members.

I refuse to pay membership fees and will encourage other gay men to do the same. It’s sad in this day and age this hypocrisy is alive and well in 2019. I’m Native American enrolled with my tribe, I’m a gay male/two spirited male and just because I’m male I have to pay for a dating webpage membership while women are free.

Frustrating. I’ve had yo deal with double racism throughout my life and moreso my adulthood. It’s sad we keep having to fight for equal rights no matter how and what it is and now it’s scary what is happening under our current leadership of our nation, sad, just really sad. I’ll constantly be reverse discrimination because I’m not Indian enough, yet discriminated against in especially small towns surrounding reservations and called names by Caucasian folk. And discriminated and threatened because of my sexuality and my own gay community revers discrimination that I don’t belong in the community as I’m not gay enough to represent an organization in public events etc. is so disheartening to have this stuff going on yet to this day in 2019.

jack

Anonymous
cos theres always a shortage of females to draw in the males who have to pay ..like bait

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:18 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content