Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Naughty Over Fifty

Fredrick

Anonymous
sad
I never learn, I wish I had found this site before I signed up to Naughty Over Fifty. This is one of the worst sites I have been a member of, and like others have said just avoid this site.

chris

Anonymous
i would say majority of sites targeting mature people are all scams as theyre more likely to fall for the scams as theyre ''old school'' and more gullible.so sites concentrate on mature types

Carl

Anonymous
The owners will have a problem soon with the new adult laws, they will need to use different images for a start.

Worzel

Anonymous
Avoid I have been scammed by these crooks

jim

Anonymous
any sites that target older guys and women are scams or sure as theyre prime targets for fraudsters as theyre more likely to have large funds in the bank which can be stolen by scammers and dodgy conmen..stay well clear as you will just waste your time and end up broke

Mick

Anonymous
angry
Quote by: Anonymous

any sites that target older guys and women are scams or sure as theyre prime targets for fraudsters as theyre more likely to have large funds in the bank which can be stolen by scammers and dodgy conmen..stay well clear as you will just waste your time and end up broke

I agree hopefully sites like Dating site reviews will bring these scammers down

PS

Anonymous
thoughtful
I don't what the guys on this site are banging on about. I found NaughyOverFifty.co.uk fine. I had no real issues, just a few teasers you always get on these sites. Free to join - where's the problem

xinx

Anonymous
company owned by global personals of Windsor UK the leading scammers online who owns 100s of date sites

Anonymous

Anonymous
I used this site and was cautious at first as I had heard a lot about 'Global Personals'. When I went on the site I did find some suspicious profiles and reported this to them and to my surprise, they were removed instantly, so if you take that out of the equation (you get these types of fake profiles across all forms of social media) then it was a good site, found a couple of meets and one that I'll stick with ;-)!

P.s. I was told to report profiles that people did not believe were real

kix

Anonymous
from wikipedia about global personals

In November 2012, Channel 4 News revealed that the company had created a team of employees whose job was to create fake accounts for its network of websites, in order to send large amounts of flirtatious messages to genuine users. Former employees revealed that their job, the details of which they were not permitted to discuss with anybody outside the organisation, was to search the profiles of genuine members from around the world, select the most attractive photographs, and create artificial profiles, known as "pseudos". Each employee was responsible for managing up to 15 different pseudos.

The purpose of this practice was twofold. Firstly, it was intended to coerce genuine members who had registered for free into paying a membership fee, in order that they could respond to the messages which they had received. Secondly, it was to dissuade paying members from cancelling their monthly subscriptions: the pretence would sometimes continue for months, until the victim put too much pressure on the employee for a real-life meeting, at which point the pseudo would use one of several previously-prepared strategies for discontinuing the interaction. In some cases the employee would then target the same member, using a different pseudo.

It was claimed by one of the former employees that this practice increased the company's revenue by 50 per cent. Windsor Trading Standards confirmed that it took claims of fake profiles very seriously and had had "ongoing dealings" with Global Personals regarding this practice. Global Personals claimed to have stopped using fake profiles in 2008: the former employees interviewed by Channel 4 News claimed the pseudo team was wound up in 2010.[8]

All times are EST. The time is now 02:25 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content