Online Dating & Relationships Forums

I had a girl contact me through email

Won't say my name in known sorry

Anonymous
She sent me two photos telling me she was single 36 yrs of age and lives with her uncle her name is mariama awudu I've seen her on camera she asked if I could help her get her visa that she wanted to be with me tells she wants to be my wife and tells me she loves me even called me asking me to trust her yet my gut tells me shes full of *censored* then I looked up her photo on Google images and one of her pictures came up with a scammer bar on it she tells me she never got the rights to the photos and I told her she could fight that seen her on camera even chatted with her on the phone and it's nothing I had one posing as one of my best friends and I laughed at her when I sent her a photo

Of me arm and arm with the person she was claiming to be she since then stopped emailing me as for mariama she contacts me everyday till about 650 then tells me she needs her rest cause it's gonna be 12 am in Ghana I did a time check

Which turned out to be correct but my gut is telling me don't cross the Nile River cause I'll get attacked by a gator and I've grown fond of her but this is sad my wife left me and I figured it's a dating site why not enjoy my freedom but now she's asking me for iTunes cards I told her no she asked for money for her visa and I refused and she said I didn't trust her

Her English typing sucks ass yet on the phone she has an accent I'm not gonna send her anything I don't trust her she has a slamming body but that won't convince me other wise y'all have her name now have a great week

All times are EST. The time is now 05:26 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content