Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Whay do you say to the opposite sex?

Brandon

Anonymous
mellow
I need help. I am 28 year old, and I know less about how to talk to girls than a sixth grader. I have never had a girlfriend, and the few girls I have pursued never panned out. Girls are physically attracted to me, but soon see that I can't carry or even start a conversation without frequent awkward pauses. I have gotten to the point where I don't even approach or talk to girls. I just don't know how. I'm not looking for sex or the one night stand, I just want to know how to approach a girl that I would be interested in dating whether it be in a coffee shop, grocery store, bar, or even church. What should I do to change?

Friend

Anonymous
Sounds like you are puting to much pressure on yourself. Make friends with some girls first without going for the big first date. It will make you more relaxed around them if you figure out how to talk to them. I find a great way to meet new girls is by meeting your buddies girl friends single girl friends (if that made sense LOL ).

Hope that helps!!!

tofriendly

Anonymous
hi. i have something of an interesting problem. it is slightly different from yours . it happens almost every time i like a girl. i try to get to know her, but in the process i end up becoming her best friend. i was raised by 2 sisters and a mom so i can relate to the opposite sex better then most guys. how do i get the girl without her liking me as a best friend? its getting to be a pain.

All times are EST. The time is now 04:13 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content