Online Dating & Relationships Forums

A Real List of Top Ten Dating Apps

Susan

Anonymous
All the lists I find online seem to be fluff?

Anyone find a real list that I can try out the top 3 on?

Editor

Site Admin
Admin

Hi Susan,

You could try one of our Top Ten lists. The one below is listed by our user ratings so it reflects real peoples opinions on the actual dating service.

Top Ten Dating Apps Sites by Rating

Hope that helps!

Jewels

Anonymous
Here is my short list for women. Try the dating apps in this order and you can't go wrong.

1. Bumble
2. Hinge
3. Tinder

bob

Anonymous
how can you recommend tinder when a woman who met a date on tinder was murdered in new Zealand
recently

https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/08/disappearance-backpacker-grace-millane-new-zealand-now-treated-murder-8222114/

‘Tinder date’ set to be charged with murder of backpacker Grace Millane in New Zealand

The disappearance of British backpacker Grace Millane in New Zealand is being treated as a suspected murder, police said.

A 26-year-old man will be charged with murder after he was located at an address in central Auckland on Saturday afternoon.

Police said they are still looking for Ms Millane, 22, who was last seen in the city on December 1, although evidence suggested she had been killed.

Jewels

Anonymous
@bob - That is sad but is not a good indication if a dating service is good or not. I have had good luck on Tinder but better on Bumble. Once a dating service becomes so large every once in a while unfortunately something bad will happen.

This can be said about almost anything. For example with your article I could say never go to New Zealand because it is full of murderers. We know that is not the case and that is the same for Tinder.

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:55 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content