Online Dating & Relationships Forums

foxyaffairs.com

Bob

Anonymous
worried
I believe this site is filled with fake profiles the girls are always online they respond quick and are eager to chat.

one message costs around euro 2,50 is limited to 400 characters. Girls also have to pay but sent messages very easy and messages like this

thank you for your number but can i ask you one thing....

my question immediately with this is ask me the qeustion instant instead of asking me if you can ask especially as you know your message costs 2,50

My advice would be do not create a profile of course you can never prove it but i think fake profiles are operated by website admins whom are chatting with you acting.

Cheer B

Ervin

Anonymous
When I joined this website I thought is not fake, I found out its total scam. When you chat with girls they seem to reply very quick and when you ask for their email address or phone number they straight away saying i prefer to chat in here first, who is that person likes to pay for chat? and is not cheap, is very expeinse to buy coins, I thought for girls is free but is not they pay same as the guys.

EVOID DONT PAY FOR COINS IS TOTAL SCAM. IS CONTROLLED BY ADMIN WITH FAKE PROFILES.

bob

Anonymous
get them to call u back right away .if they dont its a scam for sure with fakes .. this applies to any sites instead of dozens of messages that lead nowhere ask them to call you right away to proove their ID

All times are EST. The time is now 03:27 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content