Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Latest scam women from Ghana

Ramon

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Yes she is a busy woman, i spent the last 5 months online with her , spent money and received same story, other then the fact she would call me almost every day for online sex. Sometimes was a lot of fun ,after 90 times getting her wet on line it just became empty and i could see it was all about the money, so i really gave it to her two nights ago, then when she said she was in love i dumped her. Ya its mean and i miss her ,but after that long was on to her and i think that saying that to me would keep me around.. If anyone wants to share photos im in. She needs to be stopped.

David, British Columbia Canada.

Hello David, I want to ask you two questions about her. Which social media did she contact you in? Did she openly offer this sex online since the beginning or it tooked some time for her to offer it to you?

Boogie1!

Anonymous
Has anyone come across Sun Shine on Hangouts or Supreme Lady 00123 as an e-mail address?

Teebo

Anonymous
Anyone heard of a girl Victoria Manu

Teebo

Anonymous
Or victoriamanu630@gmail.com

Ramon

Anonymous

I GET THEM ALL THE TIME AS WELL , THIS ONE SENT ME NICE PHOTOS , AND SAID LIVED IN AUSTIN TEXAS , THEN HER EMAILS SAID LIVES WITH MOM IN GHANA . NOT ASKING FOR MONEY , WANTS A SOUL MATE HA HA THEY HAVE NO SOUL ! I PLAYED ALONG FOR A WHILE THEN TOLD HER I'M GOING TO REPORT HER . AND SHE WILL GO TO JAIL .
NO MORE EMAILS .
SO BEWARE OF THE ONES THAT SAYS TEXT ME WITH THEIR PHONE NUMBER IN FRONT . THOSE ARE THE ONES .
THOSE LITTLE DEVILS .

Hello DW. I think that I've been talking with this woman. Could you send to me her email, cause I wanna see if she is the same person that I've been talking with. Please feel free of send it to me. This is my email: jperez0172@hotmail.com

Ramon

Anonymous

I GET THEM ALL THE TIME AS WELL , THIS ONE SENT ME NICE PHOTOS , AND SAID LIVED IN AUSTIN TEXAS , THEN HER EMAILS SAID LIVES WITH MOM IN GHANA . NOT ASKING FOR MONEY , WANTS A SOUL MATE HA HA THEY HAVE NO SOUL ! I PLAYED ALONG FOR A WHILE THEN TOLD HER I'M GOING TO REPORT HER . AND SHE WILL GO TO JAIL .
NO MORE EMAILS .
SO BEWARE OF THE ONES THAT SAYS TEXT ME WITH THEIR PHONE NUMBER IN FRONT . THOSE ARE THE ONES .
THOSE LITTLE DEVILS .

Hello DW. I think that I'm talking with the same woman. Almost the same story, lives with Mom in Ghana, not asking for mony, wants a soul mate. Could you please send to me her email adress. I would like to see if it is the same person and be forewarned. My email is: jperez0172@hotmail.com

Derek

Anonymous
I'm currently in connection with Angela Sincere, we've video called and I would wave then she wave back. She's very beautiful claims her computer is old so voice and speakers don't work.
We chat on hangouts, she said her mom lives in Manhattan and she's in Ghana with her uncle finishing nursing. She says to me after she's done she wants to start a life with me and love and support me.
She compliments me a lot that it feels to good to be true, also said her birthday is tomorrow but hasn't asked for money.
Her pictures are model like, but it's the same girl in video call I even blew a kiss and she did it back.

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:23 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content