Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Latest scam women from Ghana

Oni

Anonymous
sick
Quote by: Anonymous

I've got a good one from Ghana ongoing at the moment. Came from mate1. Profile says she was from Philedelphia. Turns out she's from Amsterdam but living in Ghana and guess what, training to be a nurse. Also her father was killed in an accident. We've chatted on Skype for a couple of weeks. Very pleasant. Apparently she's real, not like the others. Last night she video called on Skype. Turned out to be pretty explicit. Don't mind that. She can show me whatever she wants. Said it was to show she was real. Odd think was, the sound wasn't working. She was certainly the same girl as in the photos from a very specific tattoo.

And finally today it happened. She wants a Promise Ring to show the honesty in our relationship. But she doesn't want me to send her one, she wants me to send her £100 so she can buy one because it will be quicker. To prove she's even more real, she sent me a copy of her Ghanaian voting card. I'm surprised that overseas nurses on a one year training contract get the opportunity to vote. I'll keep you posted.

where was the tattoo

Randy

Anonymous
[quotwell I have one on Hangout she real believe me wants me to pay half for her passport so she can come see me but says nothing about her plane ticket she called me it sound like a computer I. Don’t think this is real she is real but it’s to believable she very young and I 42! She wants kids ect first she got me off POF but never seen my photo I not strip don’t you be either

I've got a good one from Ghana ongoing at the moment. Came from mate1. Profile says she was from Philedelphia. Turns out she's from Amsterdam but living in Ghana and guess what, training to be a nurse. Also her father was killed in an accident. We've chatted on Skype for a couple of weeks. Very pleasant. Apparently she's real, not like the others. Last night she video called on Skype. Turned out to be pretty explicit. Don't mind that. She can show me whatever she wants. Said it was to show she was real. Odd think was, the sound wasn't working. She was certainly the same girl as in the photos from a very specific tattoo.

And finally today it happened. She wants a Promise Ring to show the honesty in our relationship. But she doesn't want me to send her one, she wants me to send her £100 so she can buy one because it will be quicker. To prove she's even more real, she sent me a copy of her Ghanaian voting card. I'm surprised that overseas nurses on a one year training contract get the opportunity to vote. I'll keep you posted.

where was the tattoo

Jml

Anonymous
Can you tell me what and where the tattoo was? I’ve been chatting with a girl supposedly from Philadelphia too. Wanted me to send a laptop to her but in her step brother name. Claims she’s from London. A student here. She’s white. Step brother African name. Thanks

All times are EST. The time is now 09:24 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content