Dating Sites Reviews Forums

Cannot login to POF... Anyone else have this problem?

Page navigation

Theiguana

Anonymous
To the inventor of pof ,Whose ever idea it was to "upgrade"your system should of checked out the problems associated with the program.From wot I have read there's alot of people in the world that are going to different dating sites because of your inability to fix this problem and how long it's been going on for .I've had 4 hours of coverage in approximately 3weeks.And had 5 messages to reply to thanks to your piss poor performance those women will have moved on thinking I was the rude person for not responding.How hard is it to fix when you try to login and it says server error,to me that says there is a problem with the server!At the end of the day you are a joke and wouldn't recommend you or your site to my worst enemy.

John small

Anonymous
Same here. I've created 3 accounts. I know my login name and passwords. Yet I cannot log in. Did not finish creating my last account before it booted me out and said I need to log in.

Advguy83

Anonymous
angry
I get wrong password or username. I created my account and it worked for 10 minutes is all. Not a good app. All the same women on there anyways, POF is a worthless joke.

ww

Anonymous
angry
I use the desktop version and cannot log in at all. Whatever you click on it just redirects you to the home page????? If there is a problem with the site why don't they put a message up. So frustating

Nova

Anonymous
grumpy
Logged in all day without issues.
Just tried at 9pm after charging up my phone, being told my username or password are incorrect.
Haven't violated any POF terms, only been online 1x day and haven't excessively blocked anyone.
Has my account been deleted? Or is it another technical error?
If POF want to be a-holes, then let me log in so I can delete my account and my profile isn't stuck in the ether forever more!

Anonymous

Anonymous
happy
Quote by: Anonymous

I've tried both the Android app and the website and I cannot seem to login to my POF account. I hope my account has not been deleted!

According to POFs policy for no notice deletion of an account is to include an email or phone number in a message. Here is the link. https://ca.pof.com/suggestions_v2.aspx?section=1

Ceebee

Anonymous
Same !
I just registered twice and both times recieved
"your registration was successful! Welcome to POF.com" to my email.
However when I try to log in it says I have the wrong details. When I try to recover the password I put in the same email and recieve nothing.

Page navigation

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:01 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content