Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Cannot login to POF... Anyone else have this problem?

Anonymous

Anonymous
I can't join at the moment for some reason...

Gabriel

Anonymous
I see that Plenty of fish has login issues again.

https://twitter.com/PlentyOfFish/status/1080567866972241920

For some reason I cannot find the page to log into the pof website. When I click on Sign In it takes me to a Username search for some reason...

I see others on the app can log in but everything on the home screen just times out and you can't get anywhere.

Anyone know whats going on?

Due Diligence

Anonymous
Maybe they finally got hacked by all the scammers that are on their site. Now they will know how it feels to be shut out with no explanation like they do to so many users.

There are so many scammers on that site it had become a job reporting them all. I don't even bother anymore. They should be shut down.

dick

Anonymous
yep infested with bad rs scammers on pof ..a hub in fact

Lisa

Anonymous
Wow POF is having some real problems. I have had issues logging into the app off and on over the last 2 weeks. They need to get their act together or they will start to loose a lot of members.

jon

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

I've tried both the Android app and the website and I cannot seem to login to my POF account. I hope my account has not been deleted!

i cant get on as well i am from england it says problem with password or email

Jagtwr

Anonymous
gloomy
Note that if you are using a VPN, POF will not let you login. Dumb, but that's the way it is.

ed

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Wow POF is having some real problems. I have had issues logging into the app off and on over the last 2 weeks. They need to get their act together or they will start to loose a lot of members.

no big deal as they will just generate some more BS profiles

Jazz

Anonymous
I am having problems as well with the website. It says my password doesn't match my username... Does this mean my account has been compromised? I know I am entering the right password.

Just Me

Anonymous
If you are trying to log in on the desktop site (on a computer) you are likely running a VPN or proxies. Both of which cause the identical issue you are discribing. So, you either need to disable any and all VPNs and proxies or add exceptions for POF in order to log on.

If you are having this issue using one of the apps then I cannot help you.

All times are EST. The time is now 09:54 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content