Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Silver Singles SPAM

John R. McCracken

Anonymous
I am not a paid member of Silver Singles, nor did I request a membership. I receive unwanted notices on daily basis to respond to females whose photos are blurred out.

I tried to unsubscribe to Silver Singles, but they do not of will not allow me to unsubscribe. These people arrogant parasites who will wallow in their protective membership mire until the cows come home or when pigs fly. Such greedy, salacious characteristics are not respectable to anyone's taste.

Judy

Anonymous
I have blocked SilverSingles on my Facebook account. I keep getting notifications on comments made about the site and service. I DONT CARE. Facebook apparently can't fix this problem. SPAM.

Sam66

Anonymous
Keep away. This company continually sends spam. I keep getting spam to 3 different addresses.If they send spam, they cannot be trusted.

Ron C

Anonymous
Silversingles.com can go away. 1st of all, I'm not a senior. Idiots. 3 junk emails from these spammy leeches on the same day and I never heard of these *censored* nor ever used any dating sight. If I ever decided to try online dating, I sure as hell wouldn't use Silversingles.com Reported!

jack

Anonymous
it rates poorly on sitejabber where feedback is atrocious from angry ex customers

1 or 2 stars only

Lucy

Anonymous
I was on Our Time for three months and got no one but spammers. Two tried to have internet dating crap with me, the other two I reported, then I got off the site. Sick of this garbage! I'm paying good money to find someone and this is what I paid for?

All times are EST. The time is now 01:54 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content