Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Flirtlocal, Scamming BS

Annoyed in Fort Wayne

Anonymous
Joined Flirtlocal.com as a free membership at first. Quickly you learn all you can do is send a Flirt click on the button below their pictures. When you get a few alleged Flirts back as encouragement, and are lured in by some brief messages asking for a pic of you too, asking to hear back from you... Then in order to respond, you have to pay the membership fee to write them back, and share a photo too. After you pay, you don't get jack. Paid for a month, thankfully....only a month. I thought I would send out as many flirts as I could... Literally I clicked over 1,000 girls flirts. Women who were allegedly from all over the USA, some just North of me in Canada, and even a couple allegedly in Australia. I sent a few profiles some messages asking why they were on Flirtlocal, what were they seeking... not a single response legitimate at all after I paid the membership fee. Some had profiles that said they were 'local' but I think there is a huge scam, like some women getting their photos stolen from virus infected cell phones, social media sites when pics are set to private, and even from viruses on women's computers stealing their files. I think it's a company behind a sex/webcam scam business. If there is anything more than scammy employees and robo style messages being sent from faked profiles, then I failed to connect with any for a real meeting or chat. I'm not a bad looking guy, been told I am quite handsome, and told I'm younger looking than my age by ten years. My wife is a blonde doll who is bi, and she's turned many heads of both men and women.. She has a curvy figure with large breasts. We thought we'd see if we could have any luck on a website like this to meet a local attractive bi female to date, but noooo…. no luck, no real women with their own pic and profile. We even saw a photo stolen from an older Victoria Secret catalog stock photo of one of their featured blonde models that was in Victoria Secret catalogs from the late 90's - early 2000's. (Wife recognized her immediately as she received these catalogs to shop from, as soon as they started printing them.) Another thing, if you re paying attention to the photos, look at the age on the profile, next to the username, and the details of their profile. Often, what is listed isn't matching up. For example, a photo of what is clearly a young lady about 18-20, saying she is 35... or a young Asian lady calling herself Caucasian... or a Latino lady saying she is Caucasian.... Some saying they are 40-50 years old, and have a pic looking like a 16 year old girl. Plus, there were three nearly identically worded profiles written obviously by the same person or copied from a script, that was expressly sexually explicit, and they had three different women's photos corresponding to them. We've been trying to figure out what someone gets from doing this, and my wife said it... First, the company makes money from memberships. If there are any saying they are on there for webcams along with other things, then they are probably there to draw people to a paid webcam website. It really doesn't seem very legitimate at all if you are looking for a date, a girl who wants a no strings relationship, or are looking for an alternate kind of relationship like polyamorous/poly-fidelity... Don't waste your time. Also, looked at Flirthookup, and XMeeting too, and they are designed identically the same in the way the website is laid out with just slight color design differences. Believe they are operated or owned by the same company, and just branched out trying to do the same Bull. I just never paid to another one of them. Won't do it again! Save your money, get out of the house and meet some real ladies... Those websites we mentioned aren't the place for a potential date, meeting, hookup, or anything.

All times are EST. The time is now 06:26 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content