Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Ourtime Experience with Auto Renewal

Mjjg1500

Anonymous
I've been on OurTime dating for almost a year.

You must use the advance settings option in your profile to disable auto renewal..it's hard to locate and you must use a desktop or laptop...not your cell....

I didn't renew twice..each time my profile was only able to see views....I noticed when I didn't renew.. My Flirts...Views..and Messages quadrupled... actually even more than that...

I was sent messages from extremely attractive and younger women...who always asked me for my E-Mail address and Tell #...when I refused their profile was no longer available....I call that "bait and switch".....

Please do not join this dating site....they will rip you off...only shortly after you join...

BTW....once you submit your profile on OurTime it's posted on other dating sites run by the Ourtime group...

Terrible...

keith

Anonymous
There is an older thread running here about the same topic you can take a look at.

Due Diligence

Anonymous
OurTime is part of the whole Match.com scam/business. I looking forward to FB joining the date sites as it will force the current consortium's into cleaning up their acts. Right now all of them make it impossible to contact or get a decision maker.

Not many other businesses operate like this, nor would we tolerate it. However, because they play on our weaknesses they get away with it.

all bogus

Anonymous
fake profiles is now so common i doubt they could clean up their act .its built in to the software and their balance sheet

All times are EST. The time is now 07:26 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content