Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Is Interdate S.A. a scam?

Luk ash

Anonymous
Hi there,
I visit the C-date once, I paid something because there was no option to go forward. I realised that it's not what I'm looking for so I left it. After a few months, I received an email from Interdate that I have to pay 128£ for their service. I started an email arguing but only polite responds I received from them with the conclusion that I have to pay. I said that I didn't use the service, I didn't visit the website since that time and I didn't receive any text messages or email as a reminder that this is the time for renewal of your membership but again - you have to pay. I told them that this is a real scam and I'm not paying anything to them and then was quiet. That was last June. Now is October and I received a letter from the Intrum company which is collecting the money in the name of Interdate.
What to do? Ignore it?

ed

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Hi there,
I visit the C-date once, I paid something because there was no option to go forward. I realised that it's not what I'm looking for so I left it. After a few months, I received an email from Interdate that I have to pay 128£ for their service. I started an email arguing but only polite responds I received from them with the conclusion that I have to pay. I said that I didn't use the service, I didn't visit the website since that time and I didn't receive any text messages or email as a reminder that this is the time for renewal of your membership but again - you have to pay. I told them that this is a real scam and I'm not paying anything to them and then was quiet. That was last June. Now is October and I received a letter from the Intrum company which is collecting the money in the name of Interdate.
What to do? Ignore it?

ignore it and remind them they have to take you to court first to get a court order before the debt collectors can be sent in otherwise its just law of the jungle

so ask for a proof from court

pteyr

Anonymous
read the terms and conditions and dont go near this site ,,T and Cs are online

All times are EST. The time is now 09:59 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content