Online Dating & Relationships Forums

How Should I Win Her Back if She Won't Even Reply Me?

Arlyngton

Forum User
To keep the long story short, I kind of need some advice because my partner broke up with me about 2 weeks ago after an argument. I really want to win her back but she won't even respond to my texts or emails. We've been together for about a year (I'm 26 and she's 24) and things have always been going relatively well until she started getting close to this female friend who has been particularly toxic on her views towards relationships.

I think this started affecting her over time and we began to argue more as she became progressively short tempered with me. After the breakup (which was a stupid issue by the way), I probably made the mistake of being too needy towards her by constantly calling and texting and she hasn't replied since one week back. I do want to win her back, and I know the relationship was far from perfect but I'm willing to make the changes if only she'd give me a chance. Any advice on what I should do next in order to win her back?

Arlyngton

Forum User
Just in case someone is reading this. I did manage to get her back. I gave her some space, made some improvement and then contacted her. She replied and we hung out and now we are back together.

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:59 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content