Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Granny date

Angry Man

Anonymous
angry
Joined Granny date yesterday and within minutes my inbox was full of messages from women, that was a surprise because I hadnt filled out a profile or an image. The profiles look fake and why would anyone message me with nothing on my profile?

josh

Anonymous
your right .thanks for the tip..

★☆☆☆☆
WRITE A REVIEW
“SCAM to get your subscription money”

Written on: 07/11/2014 by Johnsept (1 review written)

The site removed all contacts from the person that contacted me.

I sent at 7.00pm EST 7/11/2014 to the sites “contact us” process “ I am concerned Samantha, 64 from Canterbury, VIC is a site hoax you have in place to get me to sign up and spend money. If this is the case I will pass it onto the Ombudsman ”.

They responded as you will see below and I believe the response is a cover up for a hoax they used to lure me into spending money on a subscription. I certainly had everything in place and including photo’s of me.

2.53am EST 8/11/2014
Dear John,
"Thank you for your message. Please accept our apologies for this matter as we do understand that it is frustrating. I can confirm that these messages are not from genuine members and they are in fact from members known as 'Cam Girls'. These members will create multiple profiles and send out messages in order to re-direct our genuine members to their pay to view sites.
If any member asks you to subscribe to another site they are not likely to be genuine. It is important that you never verify or give out your personal details to anyone on the Internet that you do not fully trust. I can assure you that we do not want these kind of members on the site at all as they are not beneficial to us as a company and can potentially compromise the security of our members. Therefore, when you come across profiles like these, please use the """"Report this profile"""" link at the bottom of each profile page; the support team will then deal with the matter accordingly.
We have a security system to prevent these people from joining. This system ensures that all profiles are moderated and screened before going live on the site. This is something that we were keen to bring in to prevent our members from being contacted by 'Cam Girls' or 'Scammers'.
Once again, please accept my apologies for the presence of these members and the inconvenience they cause."
Kind Regards,
Tabrez - Support

Steve

Anonymous
I recently joined 'Granny Shagger' and have been inundated with crap messages from clearly fake profiles. You can see the same pic being used for different profiles. I even got a handful of 'Hi Sexy' messages while my profile was incomplete and no photo uploaded.

So, all in all, Granny Shagger is a con, avoid it...…

Steve.

dick

Anonymous
grannys are mostly menapuasal and have gone off sex long ago so are you chasing dreams?
grannys prefer knitting and a cup of tea Geek

All times are EST. The time is now 02:33 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content