Online Dating & Relationships Forums

My secret fling

Phil Bailey

Anonymous
Howdy,
I don't know how I ended up on Mysecretfling.com it was just one of those things, you go surfing and end up somewhere. I thought why not and filled out a profile. The profile I filled out was not the worst profile I have ever seen but it was far from the best. I put my photo up I am not the most handsome guy in the world but I am far from ugly the girlfriends I have had and the various other women I have spoken to have all said I am good looking or very good looking. I started to talk to various women and it was just like what I heard about when I looked it up on this site, all the women wanted me to stay on this site and buy more credits to talk to them. Even when I said I would rather go somewhere else where it would not cost $2.50 a message they all wanted to stay on this site. I said I would stop using this site and bid said ladies goodbye, next thing I knew I started to get between 50-300 messages a day. None of the hundreds of women who sent me messages had filled out their profile's properly I could not tell where any of them where from or if they were even in the same country.

Goerge

Anonymous
Hi Phill

Yes you are correct all the site wants is more money and you will never meet a girl

Horia

Anonymous
embarrassed
The same experience I had.

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:31 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content