Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Previous relationship talk or not

BeBe

Anonymous
I know this might sound wierd, and a little crazy, but I really like to know a lot about my boyfriends past relationships. I want to know about the ex girlfriends, what were they like, how serious was the relationship, what ended it, good terms bad terms, do they still talk.

Usually in a conversation where these questions are answered, you can learn a lot about the guy (or girl). It brings up other things about those relationships, and overall can lead to good conversation, and a relaxing feeling of open communication, understanding, and a 'we have no secrets from eachother' vibe. (even if you do have secrets, it feels like you don't)

Am I the only one who feels this way? Do you guys prefer to keep old relationships completely confidential, a danger zone? Does it comfort you or make you edgy to have knowlage about the past relationships?

Editor

Site Admin
Admin
I don't see this being a problem unless you really start digging for info. You also don't want to start comparing your dating life and your self with your boyfriend's ex girlfriends.

Jen-nif

Anonymous
I personally do not want to know about my boyfriends ex's. I find I get a little jealous. I realize this and try to control it but I find if he talks about them or if I run into them at school I feel the jealousy creeping in.

Catgirl

Anonymous
I couldn't care less about my old boyfriends ex's. Just as long as he still doesn't hang around with them (which he didn't). I hate it when a guy still hangs around old girlfriends when he says he is "single".

All times are EST. The time is now 01:26 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content