Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Secondfling.com a scam?

John

Anonymous
okay
Oh it's a scam ok.

A girl messages someone "send me your address, I want to come over and you can have me, do what you want with me"
The recipient posts back something like "they block addresses"
That leads into a 3 or 4 posts conversation.
The recipient then posts something like "I will see you outside the library"
The girl posts back but ignores his offer
He posts a repeat of his offer

This can go on and on. Each post costs the guy £ 1.50

jack

Anonymous
yes you are conversing with BOTs and not humans

marchog

Forum User
Same as all the other similar sites, I just joined, and overnight I have had 27 messages most with standard reply's and not even put anything in my profile, they just want you to keep spending out on messages, if you suggest contacting by other ways you, get the standard reply "I want to get to know you more" by messages on the site, to keep you buying credits.

jim

Anonymous
or they stall you by asking you to visit verification sites where u hand over your card details and thats a fools game

nazie

Anonymous
Hi,

It seems that this is a new website and they are using chat bot to reply people or they are few members having multiple profiles.

marchog

Forum User
thoughtful
It says it all in the T&C`s

We use fantasy profiles to stimulate interaction and conversations among users.

(2.3.c) You acknowledge that some of the profiles on the Website are fictitious and they have been created only to exchange messages with users and therefore real-life meetings with these fictitious profiles are therefore not possible;

The Website is a fantasy entertainment service for adults. All profiles are provided for the entertainment of our users. It is not the intent of the Website to establish real-life contact between users of the Website. We are not making any guarantee that you will find a date, that you will meet any of our users in person, or that any given person or profile manifested on the Website is available or interested in dating or communicating with you or anyone else.

HappyChappy

Anonymous
Yes of course it is a scam, but once you realise, you can turn the tables. I registered with a factual male profile, got 300+ responses in 2 weeks, and yes they obscure phone nos and won’t even send a msg if you put the @ sign on your msg. So I coded my email address thru msg I.e. (at) not @, gee male, not gmail, my username is my email name and sent 8 msgs (After a few attempts) 4 ladies emailed. Success! Now have good “Friend with Benefits”. Unsubscribed but site kept profile up and got many more msgs, many very angry at rejection. Site must make a mint out of human nature. Very sad and cruel so be warned people, or get clever.

al

Anonymous
the admission of fantasy profiles it to cover their ass if they get sued for fraud for using fake profiles .then they can say you didnt read the Ts and Cs

melongiff

Anonymous
Notice how the women are all UK based but then say things like " i could use some male attention" In this country we say "want" or "want to have" but not "use" like Americans. I think the site author forgot this when he put together this scam site!! Smile

DerekH

Anonymous
mellow
Of course there are lots of fake profiles on it but they do give you an ego boost, but there are real women there too usually not as gorgeous as the easily noticeably fake birds and they usually come across as genuine and a little desperate. But I don’t recommend looking for love here you will get sidetracked with the gorgeous birds who wouldn’t give you a second look in the real world. It’s a business they are trying to get you to spend money to chat my opinion is it’s good to look at the eye candy.😁

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:59 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content