Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

It is definitely a scam thankfully I've never handed over any money, I've linked several of the profile pictures to the likes of Pinterest, Instagram, twitter and even some sites is Spanish etc.

Check this too taken from https://secondfling.com/agreement:

"We use fantasy profiles to stimulate interaction and conversations among users.
All disputes are subject to mandatory mediation and mandatory arbitration in the Netherlands.
If you are concerned about how we are using your data, please refer to the Privacy Policy. It will tell you what you need to know.
We may change these terms on one or more occasions, but changes will not apply to ongoing disputes or to disputes arising out of events happening before the posted changes.
2.3 By accessing the Website, registering for an account, or purchasing credits or a gold membership, you state that the following facts are accurate:
(2.3.c) You acknowledge that some of the profiles on the Website are fictitious and they have been created only to exchange messages with users and therefore real-life meetings with these fictitious profiles are therefore not possible."

What a scam!

A total scam i am 73 and had messages from 450 ladies a good majority were drop dead gorgeous, that wanted to do all sorts of things with me. OH YEAH DREAM ON it will cost you an arm a leg and you will Nada

Hi Mate, yes this site is complete pants!! Anyone reading this - my opinion is: Don't go anywhere near it, it really is a COMPLETE SCAM!!!

I started talking to someone who sounded and looked like my 'perfect woman' (is there really someone out there that is the perfect match to me? Well, I don't think so and judging from the results of this website! Duuh!) Some of them can't even string a set of words together in an understandable sentence!!

Good Luck Mate in your quest and I hope that you find what you're looking for (If she has a good looking mate - let me know!)

Cheers, John

Nice having a chat.

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:12 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content