Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Uk sex meet.

keith

Anonymous
these sex meet apps are multiplying like rats ,,theres 1000s of them designed to scam guys with fake reviews of a + nature ..very soon there will be millions of them all designed to scam males

eddy

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Avoid!! I ended up using my credit arguing with 'girls'.. they all keep using the same excuse (i wont meet just yet I'm cautious) or (let's get toknow more about each other first) .. if you then remind them its a hook up site they just say they can't just sleep with everyone who asks.. trust me.. none of them sleep with anyone. Cost me £100!

Surely there are genuinely horny women out there but online its just these stupid sites!

No wonder dating sites are full I man lying that they want something more serious and just sleeping with people and leaving. . I've done it the honest way and it's cost me a fortune.

Grrrr

its now become so toxic i think decent women dont venture into date sites any more and just meet guys in bars and public places like clubs and on holidays

Amanda

Anonymous
Guys- if you want to meet women online then use legitimate, well known sites like Match or POF. Avoid all the adult 'hook-up' sites, they're all scams. These sleazy sex sites employ women to reply to messages, my friend does this job from home. These sites always seem to attract socially inept, desperate, sex starved guys who never seem to realise that the reason the woman they've been messaging for the past six months without even getting her number, isn't actually real!

All times are EST. The time is now 04:14 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content