Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

rainy

Anonymous
grossedout
Before i join any meetups by the Chinese singles hangout meetup group, there were warnings by unhappy attendees that this group has to be avoided.

At first i thought this is not so bad or maybe someone just want to spread rumors. So i went to one dinner meetup event of that group.

Oh my god! I can't stand the attitude of guys there. So pestering! A gang of guys would squeeze around the few ladies until she was apparently uncomfortable. Poor them! But the plain looking ladies are being left in the cold because the guys are not interested to talk to them. Poor them also!

Not everyone who came would joined in. Some men would wait outside, browsed at the ladies, then go away, then later came back to browsed again. Some guys just went off after browsing. We all know those guys are not satisfy with the ladies there, so they simply go away.

Some guys keep persisting for my mobile number. Of course i won't give them. When i left, i sensed two guys stalking me. Not knowing if they would follow me home, i had to change mrt trains few times to make sure i shake them off my trail.

One bad experience with this group is more than enough. No more of this group for me. I should not have join this group in the first place. : (

JS

Anonymous
It's really disgusting. Stalkers and players. I had enough of them too. If organizer can "camouflage", can't imagine the people attending, especially the guys!

All times are Eastern Daylight Time. The time is now 11:21 AM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content