Online Dating & Relationships Forums

anastasia.com

A Friend of all the Men out there

Anonymous
angry
Hey guys,

I read the warnings about Anastasia.com so I was alerted.

I tested it for several weeks - and sent a couple of test messages etc. and now it is absolutely clear .. Anastasia Dating Site is a complete rip off. So stay away !!! Don´t waste your time.

Replies were geared towards making you write another letter, and another one ... contents are standard copy paste ... and the trick is that they "all refer" to the translator ... I was in Ukraine and in Russia before and I know the market ... but this thing is so unreal that one can easily figure out that this is just a joke to desperate men ... who really believe in what they see .. and read. A smart business model for the platform operator.

But hey guys don´t be naive and stupid and don´t waste your time and money on this .. There are better services my recommendation is to try one page with local brides - there are plenty - and then get a physical date as soon as possible ... Don´t become a novel writer ;-))

Lady´s have with different names and profiles - using standard answers and sending stupid questions to make you write more - and of course spend more money ... The video´s have the same background ... with different girls from different cities .. Those girls who are desperate to leave their country - they are already here.. and others - well buy a ticket to Odessa (in summer) or Kiew and combine it with some sightseeing. Avoid the typical spots where you find the professional hookers .. You will see the brides will be all over you - but be warned about their mentality ! Most of them are certainly after your wallet. You can handle it - just always stay in control, but after some time it becomes annoying ...

A Friend

Lars

Anonymous
freakingout
The poster is correct! All a web of lies! Keep
Far away from that place as it is a scam
And if you start you will lose hundreds to thousands
Of dollars. I put my age to 87 years old! Nobody
Said anything, but how good looking I was?

I had no profile picture! But yet almost
All letters say how they like your eyes and how handsome you are? Yes! A scam on a different
Level. And places like Apple & Google have this app
In there stores?

So don’t get fooled by this agency is a scam
And I would say it’s 99.9% a lie! Good luck
And you have been warned!

Don’t get sucked into this scam!

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:14 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content