Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Dating an autistic man

Middleagelife

Forum User
I have a good friend who is 43 yrs old and mildly autistic. He is very awkward near people he doesnt know. We are good friends and I enjoy his company but we dont like to do a lot of the same things, for that reason I dont think it will work out long term. Issue is, I am horny and would love to have sex. He is a virgin. My question is, would it be ok to have sex with him, but not plan on long term. I know it would break his heart, but wouldnt any guy rather experience sex and get a broken heart than never experience it?

Antohnas

Forum User
As your interest do not match with his so it would be difficult in long run. You need to think twice before taking any serious decision. You can talk with him. If he is ok with it you can go for sex.

imyourdreamguy

Forum User
Junior
I think this is just a common problem for some women. Yes, having a good sex life is amazing, it is one of the vital routine in a relationship. I suggest you go talk to him about this problem and ask for an approval If he is interested. Any guy would love to do it, but not all guys are down to do it especially in his condition.

All times are EST. The time is now 07:43 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content