Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

Elite Scam

Anonymous
I have tried Match.com and got many con- artists that they seem unable to weed them out.
Then I turned to Elite, hoping to meet professional people to hang out with. First, I try the Elites free sign on to find out if it is any good. The site automatically fed few interested subjects and asked me to pay to find out the details. So the free option is a big lie just to lure you in.
Then I signed on for one month. The site was terrible: you have to jump many loops of ID, password to get to the profile that they matched you. Then you have to request to see the pics, then you have to wait a couple of days to get the pics. It turned out that I have about five matches a day and they all were not "matched" as they promised: wrong area, wrong age, wrong personality, wrong minimal requirements...During the whole month, I have not gotten just one possible potential! I got a few of smiles, interested, messages but all from out of range. I emailed them that I didn't have much time to have to request for pics...I never got a reply.
I just dropped the site, thinking it was not worth my time, then I received an email from them informing me that my membership was automatically renewed. I now learned to follow the instructions to cancel membership successfully. It was not easy, logical and intuitive at all! I had to pay for another month
I emailed them to ask for a refund due to unsatisfactory service and renewal not previously authorized. I got a super sweet and apologetic message that I failed to read the agreement and understand that membership is automatically renewed if I didn't cancel it before time ends. Then they stopped the service even when my membership was still active for another month. This is a scam on top of taking advantage of people's wish to find a friend, a disgusting and inhuman act. This needs to stop!

len

Anonymous
the only way to ditch them fast is to cancel your card and get a new one ,then they cant make any more debits as the number/expiry date ... will be different ..act quickly to cancel card.tell your bank you lost the card

All times are Eastern Daylight Time. The time is now 04:55 PM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content