Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

Esteban

Anonymous
I be been on cougarlife and a lot of my convos have led to google as the place of communication. A lot of these women want me to click on a link and get an approval number so they feel "safe"....is this an actual thing or is the approval number just a scam to get your credit card number?

ted

Anonymous
thats the age activation scam where you are suposed to join this site with your CC details as proof of age .but its pure BS as a CC wont proove your age , the websites are run by criminals in eastern europe and they will hammer your CC and you wont get to meet any women ,who are all very hot looking and naked

Ray

Anonymous
It's a scam

Nate

Anonymous
Almost all of them is asking for a approval number or a hookup badge of some kind! Does this mean all the gals from cougar websites are dodgy?

Brian

Anonymous
Just don't click on a link that someone sends you in a message. If it's through the dating site and their URL address starts with https on the payment page then you should be ok, but never ever click on a link in a message from a scammer.

Lesson learned

Anonymous
embarrassed
I got hit by one hottie who generated her email thru a known dating site for hookups.

She immediately shifted conversation off site to personal email and sent photos of "herself". Subsequent get-to-know-you conversations generated exchanges of pics. Mostly facial shots for me but increasingly tantalizing shots of her with each passing message.to have me panting like a dog in heat.

Then the kicker in the form of a requirement for a dating agreement to "keep her safe". I had to go to a website and get a "booking number" before she would agree to our "date". Request was accompanied by further tantalizing comments such as "cannot meet here, she has <fill in the blank excuse: roomates, living with sister, etc>. Then goes on to say "I will do anything you want",...."we can get a room" and "as long as you can satisfy".
with even more tantalizing photos (no skin but highly suggestive).

She had only 3 conditions: 1. Get the booking number, 2) she wanted "us" to be a secret and 3) no video of us "having fun" ...or "doing it" .

After the web site did not work (she claimed there was a green button that would provide her booking number and phone number - button did not exist) I made requests for her location and phone number (to facilitate planning of a discrete place to meet, plus estimation of travel time etc) only to be met with canned answers of "are you more interested in my location than you are in meeting me?" along with adamant refusals to even provide her phone number to facilitate communication. Oh, and even more provocative pics.

Finally, horny, frustrated, fed up with the run-around, I took a cold shower, smelled a rat and cut communication.

Lastly, the final piece of the puzzle. As I authored the final "No Thank You / Goodbye" I got hit by yet another "hotttie" WITH THE EXACT (IDENTICAL TO THE WORD) same come on coos, conditions, excuses and website dating agreement.

Meanwhile my bank account got cleaned out of a few hundred bucks. Fortunately it was my smallest account.

Lesson learned. Expensive and I am embarrassed. Pity...they were hot, but it was a fake profile all the way.

DO NOT fall for the bait offered by these scammers.

Good luck

Mike

Anonymous
So true. The approval agreements are a scam. One gal tried to snag me in it, but I wouldn't go for it. It was a hot woman offering a date with me an average guy . I quickly suspected scam. I am not signing a paper for anyone just to date.

ben

Anonymous
all fraudsters as you found out the hard way

Harold

Anonymous
I've had that on a site before and thought it was a bit strange so I left it, pleased I did now

Hitcher

Anonymous
It appears this scam has been going for a while..Snapsext seems to be one of the worse..the young ladies ( of they are !!! ) manage to include there email address on their profile..Snapsext should surely be aware of this...When I tell them where Iam from...not quite accurate they say they are only an hour away..I am in the UK..but they use the $ sign..and use broken English...

All times are Eastern Daylight Time. The time is now 08:34 AM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content