Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

Foug

Anonymous
I just had this happen to me on Ashley Madison. I thought the approval code idea was weird, so I looked online and found this thread. I'm starting to think that AM is pretty much a scan in general, and that this particular instance was a trick I'm glad I avoided.

steve

Anonymous
its a scam thats been going on for many years ..all run by criminals to get your card number

Fake or not

Anonymous
curious
So what happens if they send you a picture of them with your name on it ? Can you still trust them ?

ed

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

So what happens if they send you a picture of them with your name on it ? Can you still trust them ?

definitely NO

Let it go

Anonymous
Agreed guys ... smells like a scam

msm73

Anonymous
I met this girl on Cougar Life and we have been communicating through email not on the dating site.

She sent me this link to get approved. The link says exactly this: discreetapproval.byethost5.com/292?=1

Is this a scam or is this a legit site?

john

Anonymous
steer clear as they could dump some spyware or other nasty software on your system...

msm73

Anonymous
hopeful
There is another link that another girl sent me called Safe Dating Services. I went to google it and actually found it. Does that mean it's a legit and safe site?

rich

Anonymous
these sites aren't operating for altruistic reasons they have a hidden agenda ..

All times are Eastern Standard Time. The time is now 05:57 PM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content