Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Approval/Agreement #

Vigilant Citizen

Anonymous
securitydatingagreement.com/p/aid=opc31 is a scam.

I normally just muck around with these scammers if they are paying attention to me they aren't scamming others! GET ONBOARD PEEPS Cool Big Grin Twisted

Troll

Anonymous
Idk if your a good looking guy they work try not being ugly lmao

jonny

Anonymous
they now give you a free code to access their details on verification site ..but its to get phishing software onto your system..as nobody trusts them with card details

Trevor

Anonymous
I've got a girl texting me from her cell phone. She has sent me very provocative and nude photos. She is not from my area but is "in town" for a few weeks. She asked to get together in person and wants to come to by my place. She is gorgeous but not out of my league. The few photos she has sent are definitely taken with a cell phone and in a bedroom. She asked me to verify that I'm a real person for her safety. Which seems like a legit thing. Given all crime and potential rapes. She sent me a link that starts with http. Is she a scammer or should I give my card info?

bill

Anonymous
definitely a scammer. I have read about them elsewhere and all agree. I would avoid.

mitch

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

There is another link that another girl sent me called Safe Dating Services. I went to google it and actually found it. Does that mean it's a legit and safe site?

Just because it's on the internet and has a website, doesn't mean it's real. I have this girl now and she's doing exactly the same thing to me.

mitch

Anonymous
A few years back, it was automated emails, like you would ask a question and they never actually answered the question, kept sending photos of "themselves" and what not, but this one is actually communicating like a real person is on the other end. She even sent me photos of her bruises to justify why she needs to use this website. I know she is fake and a scam. I'm just playing with her now. Telling her the link won't work (never even clicked on it), waiting to reply and she's getting all frustrated I haven't responded.
She began out like she couldn't trust talking to me in the first place. And I kind worked it so she could trust me. Sent a photo too. I actually thought she was genuine and I was about to bang this hot ass milf. She then decided that she could trust me and then explained about this website. Now I'm annoyed at myself.
I'm not wasting my time anymore, I just deleted her emails.

Notes to know from what I've learnt.
1. If a lady has her email address in her bio, most likely, it's a scam. A majority of these dating websites remove email addresses in bio's, for the fact is money. They charge to communicate with the other person to make money. Signing up is free and no one starts a business not to make money. So if the girls send out their emails in the bio to get laid, the website isn't making money.
2. Normally if the lady in the pic is hot/sexy/gorgeous, it isn't really her. Normally some girl off the internet that has a full bunch of photos or even a hot girl that works for one of the scamming companies who's not afraid to show photos of herself.
3. Never ever click on a link someone you don't know has sent you!!!

Try and pick up on things. Seriously, if a lady wanted to actually meet up after they saw a photo of you, they would send you there mobile/cell number or at least request it. If she still requests for you to go to this Security Website, don't bother. Think of it as fun and thrilling but you wasted their time. You lost nothing but time. They are trying to scam money off people, when really we just wanna get laid. If you really want to pay for sex, go to a brothel. The ladies are tested and always safe.

I hope this has helped a few of you guys out there not to get scammed. And this will never stop. Good luck hunting for *censored*. Just make sure it doesn't cost ya!

mitch

Anonymous

A few years back, it was automated emails, like you would ask a question and they never actually answered the question, kept sending photos of "themselves" and what not, but this one is actually communicating like a real person is on the other end. She even sent me photos of her bruises to justify why she needs to use this website. I know she is fake and a scam. I'm just playing with her now. Telling her the link won't work (never even clicked on it), waiting to reply and she's getting all frustrated I haven't responded.
She began out like she couldn't trust talking to me in the first place. And I kind worked it so she could trust me. Sent a photo too. I actually thought she was genuine and I was about to bang this hot ass milf. She then decided that she could trust me and then explained about this website. Now I'm annoyed at myself.
I'm not wasting my time anymore, I just deleted her emails.

Notes to know from what I've learnt.
1. If a lady has her email address in her bio, most likely, it's a scam. A majority of these dating websites remove email addresses in bio's, for the fact is money. They charge to communicate with the other person to make money. Signing up is free and no one starts a business not to make money. So if the girls send out their emails in the bio to get laid, the website isn't making money.
2. Normally if the lady in the pic is hot/sexy/gorgeous, it isn't really her. Normally some girl off the internet that has a full bunch of photos or even a hot girl that works for one of the scamming companies who's not afraid to show photos of herself.
3. Never ever click on a link someone you don't know has sent you!!!

Try and pick up on things. Seriously, if a lady wanted to actually meet up after they saw a photo of you, they would send you there mobile/cell number or at least request it. If she still requests for you to go to this Security Website, don't bother. Think of it as fun and thrilling but you wasted their time. You lost nothing but time. They are trying to scam money off people, when really we just wanna get laid. If you really want to pay for sex, go to a brothel. The ladies are tested and always safe.

I hope this has helped a few of you guys out there not to get scammed. And this will never stop. Good luck hunting for *censored*. Just make sure it doesn't cost ya!

also, if there is an email address, copy and paste it into here. It will show you if the email address is linked to be a scam or not, and also gives you a very good idea if to or not to start a conversation with this person. 3 email address I typed in from Cougar Life say that they are "High Risk" meaning don't bother. It's not clarified it's a scam but mostly likely it is. Also shows you how many other people have searched this email address. Happy hunting!

https://datingscams.cc/

bob

Anonymous
or use https://www.romancescam.com/ to check em out

Due Diligence

Anonymous

I've got a girl texting me from her cell phone. She has sent me very provocative and nude photos. She is not from my area but is "in town" for a few weeks. She asked to get together in person and wants to come to by my place. She is gorgeous but not out of my league. The few photos she has sent are definitely taken with a cell phone and in a bedroom. She asked me to verify that I'm a real person for her safety. Which seems like a legit thing. Given all crime and potential rapes. She sent me a link that starts with http. Is she a scammer or should I give my card info?

You people really arent this stupid are you? I can spoof a phone number from anywhere. I could literally use your number to call you if I wanted. Didnt your parents teach you, if its too good to be true it probably is. Have her meet you at a bar with decent lighting. If she wont do that, then stay away. You could end up getting in trouble in some circumstances.

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:05 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content