Online Dating & Relationships Forums

My secret sex contact

rezam,

Anonymous
cheerful
ahh, so does that mean i wont get a shag? they sounded so plausible Big Grin

anyone on hear fancy a shag? seems a shame not to get something whilst we're on line eh?

anonim

Anonymous
angry
TOTAL SCAM. Myself and 4 friend been with this site for 10 mths.No telephone nor e-mail and no personal contact with women. TOTA SCAM. Should be some forum or social media to inform men about this site.

agree

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

TOTAL SCAM. Myself and 4 friend been with this site for 10 mths.No telephone nor e-mail and no personal contact with women. TOTA SCAM. Should be some forum or social media to inform men about this site.

I agree! The world should know about these fraudsters and shall put them in jail! All of them. They prey upon the weak, desperate and lonely people. There are many websites like that. Not necessarily about sex, also about regular dating. Once it happened, I was kinda hooked for a year. I spent a small fortune on this *censored*. I truly I wanted to come to the bottom of it. So I kept playing to be the detective... I came far but I'm still confused about the whole issue. Yes, I was desperate and yes she intrigued me. The thing is she was saying that she lives about 3km away from me. She imperoned someone, a real person, even gave out her real name, it was no secret. And that's the part I don't understand the most, was it really her? even if we supposedly lived 3km apart, she found a hundred excuses, why she can't be there at the before arranged meeting. I mean I asked her out about 50+ times I'm pretty sure. I was also pretty sure I was going mad. I felt stupid and I felt violated, like someone kept raping me, my psyche. That was a dangerous adventure, one to naver take again, that is for sure! Also I was pretty sure they were chagning scamming work shifts, because often it felt like there was not the same person on the other side at all. Anyway, I wanted to take it to the police and in court. In the end, all that remained was me all alone and, oh! so salty. That was one of, if not the worst mistake of my life! Lesson learned the hard way.

oaktree

Anonymous
All these web sites are the same, you will NEVER meet up with these women, if you think about it, they can get laid by meeting someone in the supermarket or pub. Its a big con and can give you an unrealistic opinion of women. Its a great shame that us males fall for it, leave them alone and place a discreet ad in your local paper, you will be more likely to meet someone that way ( use a box number)

Tiger

Anonymous
thoughtful
I have had the same/similar experience that many others have had of Festivus Media Bv. This morning i have reported them to the ACCC,Scamwatch and i urge others to do the same.

VW

Anonymous
Only can confirm, please check their terms & conditions, they state there under §5.2 that they don‘t want to create any kind of dating or physical meeting

Dennis Nilsson

Anonymous
Festivus Media BV, should get raided and taked down by Interpol, the International Criminal Police Organization.

Festivus is operating fraud adult dating sites in almost all European countries.

Please go to Interpol's websiet and report Festivus Media BV for Cybercrime.

All times are EST. The time is now 03:44 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content