Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Women Scammers

jesse used

Anonymous
All the women on flirt that say they are self employed or entrepeunors are in THAILAND SHOPPING FOR THEIR BUSINESS.

Once they think they got you in love with them they then send you an email saying they have a duty bill to pay of 24,000 dollars and they only have 19,000 dollars and they want you to help them with 5,000 dollars . And they will pay you back.

Well, I emailed her back and told her that I will bring the money to her, and wanted to know which hotel she stayed at, Fortunately never heard anymore from her.

ollystyle

Forum User
Women scammers are really creative with their spiels

bob

Anonymous
theyre likely to not be women but african gents with stolen photos and likely from lagos or accra

Max

Anonymous
They are so easy to spot but you still get fools trying to contact them, an old guy in my local pub was showing me a couple of young girls that he had been talking to online. He is 68 and these girls were 23 - 28 and he is convinced they fancy him. I spent over an hour trying to tell him they are scammers and maybe men sitting in a cafe, but I couldn't convince him....so frustraiting

johny

Anonymous
there is a big problem with african scammers in thailand at the moment scamming the local thai women for very large sums of cash ,could be the same guys

johny

Anonymous
https://www.stickboybangkok.com/news/nigerian-love-scammer-who-fleeced-thai-women-for-millions-arrested/

Jacob

Anonymous
Hate scammers i would love to get my hands on one of them

All times are EST. The time is now 07:56 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content