Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Elite Singles any Good?

Kymberle

Anonymous
They received horrible reviews from over seas. Glad I investigated before joining. Sorry to those that lost money Frown

Sanne

Anonymous
angry
I agree on this! It's a scam and a money- site that collects money and has no active or visible dating users.

Anonymous

Anonymous
The one month rate has gone to $89.95...almost doubled since September, 2015. The matches seem ok and are actually within the 50 mile radius, but with all the bad reviews, I don't think I'm going to "invest" in this site.

Elite Singels member

Anonymous
angry
NOT AT ALL. I don't recommend you Elite Singels. The statistics are not real at all. I paid to be a member and charged me the whole 6 months in advanced. They only suggest me 3 people as much per day and they have nothing to do with my profile.
I have been in other dating pages like The Guardian Soulmate and it is much and much better.
Elite Singles is a disaster. Don't trust either the fake pics of people in the home page. These pics are not real, I promise.

B

Anonymous
embarrassed
SCAM ALERT! That's all you need to know. Burned for a 6 month membership, and I knew immediately after I paid that I made a terrible decision. I have asked several of the supposed profiles that were sent to me if they are real or ever dated anyone referred to them--zero response.

PAD

Anonymous
angry
The system matching algorithms did not consider my precise preferences when suggesting matches but rather chooses matches that are too far removed. I feel I was sold a shoddy product and requested a refund only one day past the three day refund period which was denied. Considering my complete dissatisfaction with this service, the companies hard line refund policy in this case is unwarranted.

I should have known better than to purchase a product from a company that doesn't list a phone number. Apparently, they're fully aware that their phone system would blow up from complaints otherwise.

I wish I would have browsed reviews first, they seem to be 90% bad ones.

jerry

Anonymous
haha asking for a refund is being optimistic from these xxxxx jokers ,you may as well ask a crack dealer for your money back because his product was not good enough Confused

Annette

Anonymous
This site stinks. Every man who contacted me was a scam. What a waste of time and money.

Jk

Anonymous
angry
Scam!!!!...avoid Elitesingles like the plague!!..the matches are fake, and their Customer "Care" is non existent. They fleece you of your hard earned money, if you unfortunately have already joined cancel NOW, as they are very quick to automatically fleece you of another 6 months membership. Trying to speak to someone at customer care is impossible, I received the response that they had no phone lines in their offices!!!...really??!!!..tells you everything, they do not actually exist. There must surely be a regulator of these sites to report them too?..

Donny

Anonymous
I agree all full of fake profiles produced by bots and staff members

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:38 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content