Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

Nicky

Anonymous
worried
No, it's dreadful! As a paid for service I expected at least a few matches. I am not sure what criteria they use to match couples but I got random men that could have been pulled out of a lucky dip.
Not cool to fool/charge for an "elite" service that is less than average.

Evie

Anonymous
grumpy
Cry Never mind the false promises re superior matching - you get matches with men who don't fit the criterion you specified - my gripe is with the automatic renewal of your sub without warning. yes it's there in the fine print when you sign that unless you notify them 24 hours before the sub runs out they will automatically renew. But the sub runs for six months and few of us are organised enough to mark that on our calendars. I certainly didn't and was shocked to find $269 had been taken from my account without warning. If they thought their service was that good or they were ethical and put the customer first they would warn the customer a week before their sub needed so they could make an informed choice. But they don't. That is how they make their money. By stiffing their customers.

snorkyller

Anonymous
Hello,

I signed up to Elite Singles 2 weeks ago and I'm already disappointed. I have sent many messages with kind words to start an interesting conversation and I have not received a single answer yet. I am very surprised because I am a good looking guy and I am a very interesting person. And so is my profile. I only received a message from a girl who said that she wanted to chat with me. After I answered by starting a conversation, I received no sign of life from her. Also, I can see that 30 girls have visited my profile since the beginning. Of all those 30 girls, only one gave me a sign of life (the one I talk earlier). Can you imagine that this web site is meant to build relationships and after 2 weeks you didn't have any conversation at all yet?! I find that very difficult to explain.

I could also say that I was shocked to see that the company took the total amount of the 6 months membership right away while the web site really give the impression that the payment is on a monthly basis.

K

Anonymous
hopeful
Thanks for everyone's input. I was about to join and after reading the reviews, I've decided to step back.
Sorry to hear everyone got poor service and lost their money... Sure wish I find a good service.K

snorkyller

Anonymous
angry
I'm totally certain that at least 97% of the profiles are fakes, created by Elite Singles! Also, almost ALL activities (connections, visits, messages, smiles, pictures requests, etc) in the web site are also fake, totally simulated by the web site, by computer code. I'm a software developer and I know that this is really easy to do. I really don't know why and how this company can continue to operate and to steal money from people without any problems. It's a shame!

snorkyller

Anonymous
By the way, does anyone know what we can do against thiefs like Elite Singles, as consumers who have been stolen?! Is there any authority who protect consumers where we could make complaints? I have been stolen of 200$ and I can't believe that we all know that Elite Singles are thiefs and that they will be able to operate without any problems. That's what will happen if we do nothing.

Jimmy

Anonymous
It's another scam site, barely any responses, seem very generic. Profile photos don't match sometimes. A very few conversations I had felt as if I was talking with a bot.

rich

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Hello,

I signed up to Elite Singles 2 weeks ago and I'm already disappointed. I have sent many messages with kind words to start an interesting conversation and I have not received a single answer yet. I am very surprised because I am a good looking guy and I am a very interesting person. And so is my profile. I only received a message from a girl who said that she wanted to chat with me. After I answered by starting a conversation, I received no sign of life from her. Also, I can see that 30 girls have visited my profile since the beginning. Of all those 30 girls, only one gave me a sign of life (the one I talk earlier). Can you imagine that this web site is meant to build relationships and after 2 weeks you didn't have any conversation at all yet?! I find that very difficult to explain.

I could also say that I was shocked to see that the company took the total amount of the 6 months membership right away while the web site really give the impression that the payment is on a monthly basis.

i had the same on POF, put it down to no members in your area and they fill in the gaps with fake profiles and you chat with bots

All times are Eastern Daylight Time. The time is now 11:37 PM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content