Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

toulouse

Forum User
Was on ES last year and found someone pretty quickly, it was (as I think with most dating sites a fluke).

Back on in July this year with no luck, and strangely I receive each Saturday lots of new likes, smiles and messages.... which all don't reply or go quiet very quickly..... Rolling Eyes

Will not be renewing the membership.

60s

Anonymous
worried
ELITE SINGLES IS A SCAM. I was on this site for the summer months and did not received even 1 message. I know your thinking she must be a beast but I am not! lol. I am educated, been told nice looking and look much younger than I am. I opted out for mid-August but as of yet I am still on the site it appears. I am still trying to opt out of it!
This site was a total waste of money and time. Stay away! Stay far far away from this one!!!!

Me

Anonymous
confused
Very little matches from over 50 miles. Three people that did communicate lost their privileges and later I received an email from the site saying their account was removed. Spent $59 and never even went on a date. Too many fake profiles

Tia

Anonymous
surprised
Well I was a fool that joined - hoping to meet a few decent males to try to get to know my search criteria is set at 200km and I'm getting matched with males who are interstate -I am trying to complain but looks like there is no email option to do this it has to be via snail mail. This is not what I signed up for - very disappointed.

jimy

Anonymous
a lot of fake good reviews out there so be careful you dont get taken in by the scumbags

Joyelle

Anonymous
Complete and utter scam. 95% of my matches have no pictures or are out of any sort of reasonable area. Nobody even views my profile - I'm not perfect but I am attractive, in shape, successful and have dates every weekend on match. There is something very very wrong here. Don't waste your money!!

Gary

Anonymous
tired
This site is awful, nothing works properly and i suspect some ( not all ) but some are fake profiles...

its very difficult to keep track of who you have sent a message to before because the new matches cant be trusted to be honest i dont think enough people are using it so they create profiles and or make old matches nerw again, also you can click in to someone send them a message only to re click into them and see that you sent a message before .. so now you look needy or like you cant take the hint...

for the amount of money you have to pay im majorlyu diaspointed

i wont be re joining this site ..

Joyelle

Anonymous
grossedout
Complete scam. Nobody in your local area. Nobody active except old people who are either disabled or retired. Definitely not elite. Don't waste your money.

frustrated

Anonymous
I feel pretty scammed by this site. It is the worst thing I have ever seen. 70% of matches live in another state, how is that a match? They claim that 75% of the people on there have a uni degree, haha hysterical. Only the first three they show you in the initial free sign up.
The format is terrible and the personality report a waste of time. And no one responds, either they are not real or they don't use it out of disgust. I seriously believe its dodgy. Don't go there

Josh

Anonymous
sad
No - been on two weeks. No runs, no hits, no one left on base. No one responds. And when someone sends a stupid a** “smiley face”, what is that suppose to mean? We are all adults here ... smiley faces? Really? Real relationships are built in person not in cyber space. Who in the he** is going to find the love of their life from an outdated picture and a smiley face ?? What a waste of time and hard earned money. Just go to a bar and pull out some overdone one liners .... you would have better luck and save some mobey

All times are Eastern Standard Time. The time is now 06:47 AM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content