Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

ME

Anonymous
angry
Definitely NOT, not worth the money, absolute waste of time and money, too many without profile pictures. The site is not user friendly, too hard to contact even by email;. MAKES ME THINK THEY ARE A SCAM.
NEVER AGAIN.

Peacekeeper

Anonymous
artistic
I was on for 5 months, got cat fished twice and only connected with 2 men. The rest I would send a smile or they would, but never did any of them follow up, approximately 75-100 men. I believe that this is partial BS. They send you smiles from profiles that are probably old or fictions.
Don't waist your money with this site!

Sandi

Anonymous
confused
I have been on this site for approximately a month. I have close to 500 suggested matches yet only 25 of them have even looked at my profile. Less than a dozen of those have sent a smile or a message. In my humble opinion, my pictures are very pretty, current and real! Where are the other 450 men??? I think I should stick with accidental meetings in the grocery store.

Sherry

Anonymous
This website is not what they say they are. The biggest problem is that they think a good match can live up to 300 miles from you. It is doubtful that most members think that is acceptable. The other big issue is the number of profiles that are incomplete or without a photo. I'm not sure if that means they are a free member or just don't want a picture out there.

I do give them credit for letting your know when they have found a member to fraudulent and removed them. It does make you aware of the number of scammers out there. In the first 4 or 5 weeks, I think I was sent 4 or 5 notices. And I would hope that they do their research before putting them on the website not after.

Overall, I don't think they have the membership to be able to offer more than a handful of matches. Once I got my initial matches I get maybe one or two a week.

Don't waste your money.

Nancy

Anonymous
moody
There's nothing "elite" about this site. They tease you with supposed matches - they live much too far away so it's a joke. You have to pay their fee just to see photos of your matches, and when you do, you will just be disappointed. Their site is also clunky to use, and very limited in what is offered.

anonymous

Anonymous
angry
Angry This online dating site is a SCAM! First it said that I could look for 3 days for free. Then I could get 6 months for being charged 20.97 per month. So I was charged 119.97! Plus there is no way to contact or to delete my profile even after following all the steps. I want off of this site because I do not trust this site at all!! Most of the men matched with me were in another state after I put I wanted someone within 30 miles of my city. So now I have been disputing the credit card company and will not want to pay them a PENNY!! On another note, people say how do you meet someone? I have been alone for 5 years after a 30 year marriage which ended due to the death of my husband. I don't really know if these dating sites are all they advertise to be. So, I am going to be "old fashioned" and wait for that nice someone to enter my life.

Lisa

Anonymous
Elite Singles is absolutely AWFUL. Stay far, far away - waste of time and money. SCAM.

From NYC

Anonymous
angry
This is the worst site I have joined. I have joined 5 sites and this is the one from which I have met nobody at all. Don't understand what is going on. I suggest you cancel your credit card to make sure you cancel your membership in case they force you to renew.

All times are Eastern Daylight Time. The time is now 07:51 AM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content