Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Elite Singles any Good?

Tom

Anonymous
Don’t even think about using these scammers.
I cancelled my Premium account and closed it down 2 months before the renewal date, I suspected that there would be no reminder about the “automatic renewal.” That didn’t stop these fraudsters removing more money from my account without my permission for another 6 months that I didn’t ask for or need. They are now ignoring my emails and there is no number to phone.
Avoid these criminals.

jeff

Anonymous
^^^ a common story on most date sites theyre all crooks^^^

Liz

Anonymous
Do not sign up for this service. Very few people are on it and the people I did talk to are not quality people nor are they business professionals.
On other paid sites I get lots of attention but being an educated successful female with university educated kids, I cannot find an attractive to me, educated and successful man who has older kids. Anger, insecure, selfish, kids in sports, renters, drinkers, no similar interests, broke....
I was hoping to find someone with their life together.
And guys...a graduate degree is not a college or high school diploma!

Jacob

Anonymous
Stear clear of theses thieves.
Very few people use them anymore because they have realised that they are crooks. They can no longer supply matches, everyone has left. They make cancellation difficult then auto-renew your ass. If you block your account they threaten court action. Nasty, unethical leeches.

Anon

Anonymous
grumpy
Hell no, do not sign up, ever.

Baajy

Anonymous
No! I thought this would be a "lighter" version of eharmony...I don't know why they ask for your search preferences they just send anyone and people over 300 miles away.
My first 3 messages were scams-2 elite singles flagged telling me to stop contact. The third supposedly a ceo of a company they even directed me to the company website....seemed very odd that his written English was so poor and that 3 times he asked me my intentions. I contacted customer care and no response.
Complete waste of time and money!

Me

Anonymous
No. Barely anyone talks or talks back. They force you to buy months at a time before they’ll let you see anyone and their claims of “educated” singles isn’t any more prominent than Tinder. LOADS of under educated people. I cancelled after a month.

Christine Calgary, AB

Anonymous
angry
BEWARE: This company has at least three successful court orders against it. Elite Singles has not paid its court-ordered penalty to these former clients and hides behind at least two different email addresses and umpteen street addresses all over Canada. Also owns Lifemates... which, no surprise... seems to have disappeared,

Char

Anonymous
angry
Yeah I got hit big time with the auto renewal and their nonsense of 48 hours. Plus very hard to reach and they do it on a Friday so you can't reach them till the following week. Deleted the site and contact ed my bank and BBB.
It won't happen again what a waste.

JT

Anonymous
In my opinion Elite Singles is garbage and not worth paying a penny for....... Don't bother when you have apps like tinder and bumble that have better looking women and doesn't cost you anything.

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:04 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content