Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Elite Singles any Good?

Anonymous

Anonymous
artistic
For me it has been a complete waste of time and money. Not one decent match in the 3 months I have been signed up. I contacted them about canceling my membership a few weeks in because they hadn’t sent a single person I would be interested in and was told there were no refunds. I would not recommend EliteSingles to anyone.

Bly

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Don't waste your money!! I wish I had read the reviews before I joined Elite Singles. Anything but Elite. I too would only receive one or two "matches" a day. Most of these profiles had no photos and were over a hundred miles away! My profile was rarely viewed, and many times it was viewed by someone clear across the country and not the type of person I was looking for. Remember, you have no control. You can't search or look up profiles. They also control who sees your profile. Customer Service is a joke. You cannot call anyone, emails are responded to days later from someone in another country. They are form answers that keep telling you how to use the website and "relax" your search criteria! This website is comparable to driving 200 miles away, putting a blindfold on and walking into a bar.

I AGREE with jJM! I am a woman and this is my experience:

Unethical site. Elite asks questions for a "Personality Profile" without telling clients that detailed psychological and emotional information from some psychological test will be publicly revealed. Elite reveals not just a chart, but some full pages of a psychological profile to all members THEY choose, not ones you choose. This practice can make a member vulnerable to matches wanting to prey on someone vulnerable. IF you request your Personality Profile be removed, they will NOT....unless you forfeit your membership fee and your account closed. There is NO room for negotiation once they have your personal information and money. Elite will NOT advise you of the fact that psychological and emotional profiling will be released - and without your permission. If you read their contract, you won't find this.

The men Elite chose as my "matches" were most definitely NOT men I could ever be interested in. Their very personal Psychological Profile was available IN DETAIL for me to read - and mine to them!

Stay away if you value your privacy and money. I have taken action against EliteSingles and have sent them several messages. No need for me to check the box below!

EliteSingles is a Dangerous site - please protect your privacy!

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:02 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content