Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

toulouse

Forum User
Was on ES last year and found someone pretty quickly, it was (as I think with most dating sites a fluke).

Back on in July this year with no luck, and strangely I receive each Saturday lots of new likes, smiles and messages.... which all don't reply or go quiet very quickly..... Rolling Eyes

Will not be renewing the membership.

60s

Anonymous
worried
ELITE SINGLES IS A SCAM. I was on this site for the summer months and did not received even 1 message. I know your thinking she must be a beast but I am not! lol. I am educated, been told nice looking and look much younger than I am. I opted out for mid-August but as of yet I am still on the site it appears. I am still trying to opt out of it!
This site was a total waste of money and time. Stay away! Stay far far away from this one!!!!

Me

Anonymous
confused
Very little matches from over 50 miles. Three people that did communicate lost their privileges and later I received an email from the site saying their account was removed. Spent $59 and never even went on a date. Too many fake profiles

Tia

Anonymous
surprised
Well I was a fool that joined - hoping to meet a few decent males to try to get to know my search criteria is set at 200km and I'm getting matched with males who are interstate -I am trying to complain but looks like there is no email option to do this it has to be via snail mail. This is not what I signed up for - very disappointed.

jimy

Anonymous
a lot of fake good reviews out there so be careful you dont get taken in by the scumbags

Joyelle

Anonymous
Complete and utter scam. 95% of my matches have no pictures or are out of any sort of reasonable area. Nobody even views my profile - I'm not perfect but I am attractive, in shape, successful and have dates every weekend on match. There is something very very wrong here. Don't waste your money!!

All times are Eastern Daylight Time. The time is now 09:10 AM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content