masterturco

Anonymous
forget collarspace or collarme. they are same as alt.com ... they never care people or bdsm society. if you try to be member you have to wait at least 8 months to can be approved. hundreds new members waiting and sending for feedback any answer why they are not approved sitll since 2018!!! but nobody care or give any reason to you.. collarspace dosent feel or care any respect , responsbility for their familiy.. i m regret i tried may be 20 comments to forums supports adress. but there s notting you can find any email also... its like trap tehy took your informations but they never open or visible your profile in the site... fetlife is good you can be member at the same day and can connect to people get hundreds friends in 2 days... but collarspace never visit forgot this fake liars... it should be forget collarspace cos they makes you angry and regret after 8 months...

NewMasterP

Anonymous
So collarspace links to alt.com... no good reports on that one.
And fetlife is broken... can't get past verification.....

Master Seth

Anonymous
Fetlife is working fine, I am on it daily, do a lot of work on my groups there. What is your problem with it???

Kitty

Anonymous
Hello everybody ❤
If you feel alone and want to find new friends or a serious relationship, then our dating site is the best place for you.
Register and start your communication in a few minutes.
Link to the site https://loveinchat.com/?pid=313

OfClerk

Forum User
I use KinkD for a while. He was created for BDSM people. It's only me that used it, we did it both with my partner - we search for a third person to join us. Better said we searched, because we found her already. She is a cashier in a local store, saw her a couple of times but would have never thought that she was part of our community if not finding her in that app. Now we have regular threesome sex, without needing to find another girl.
https://datingappsadvice.com/kinkd-dating-app-review-bdsm-dating-life.app

Mike

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Try Collarspace.com, large dating site, and Fetlife.com, the latter will give you information about local events as well , amongst other things.

Be careful, a lot of ignorant people and some scammers on Collar Space. Stay safe.

Fetlife is more like facebook for kinksters, with a lot of bells and whistles. it is not specifically a dating site, but no one objects if you contact people that look interesting.

IMO both sites are free and safe for signup.

Some advice : first of all, no *censored* picture for your profile picture. you may laugh, but many guys still do that.

second, if you contact someone that looks like you someone might want to talk to don't be an ass about it. be polite, and friendly, like you would be if you were to meet someone at a party. Don't just go "hey i want this and that, and you are sub, so you have to give it to me. " that will get you blocked. THese are not just kinksters, they are PEOPLE .

Good luck.

Mistymouse ( my nym on either site)

First collarspace was great once upon a time but the people running it are useless and absent. I changed a few things in my profile like my age and some updated changes in my life and situation. And 3 months later still waiting for an approval and cant message or do anything really. Its absurdly poorly managed. Fet life's biggest flaw for me is no way to search for local people for those of us actually seeking something real if they added a local search by state gender (orientations) option it would become the perfect site. But for me personally without that its useles for my needs