JustAReply

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Ed from Hampton park, again.
I forgot to mention that last week I paid for a 6mth subscription on zoosk again just to try and see if I can meet another woman, as I have been single since 2016 and have had no luck anywhere else and I had 10+ messages so the site said.
To this point I have had 2 conversations and it has gone nowhere.
And of the messages I sent to other women they have not responded or if they have, it was to say NO to having a chat with me.
Now I know that I have only had a week, but to have a 98% strike out rate it is not looking very promising .😞🤬

Does anyone know anything about dating cop dot com, I came across it and it claims to rate hookup sites.
I was doing a internet search for xmeeting dot com and their website was one of the results.

It gave a very negative review of xmeeting saying 95% of the profiles on x meeting were fake.

But at the end it provided a list of several hookup sites it claims are legit. I'd like some feedback on these sites:
fling
snapsext
uberhorny
instabang
milfplay

Vpoly

Anonymous
cheerful
I’m a horny old geezer whose wife in for sex these days. But I don’t want waves. So I tried AFF. I have found one woman there who loves sex and is very good at giving and receiving pleasure. My chances to meet with her are very infrequent. I’ve found some friends and some who enjoy cybersex. Cybersex is to the real thing as the Lightning Bug is to the Lightning, but Fireflies can be lovely!

Interesting fact: Match has been a good investment for me on the stock market, and it is the owner of Adult Friend Finder and plentyoffish, among many others. Two of the genuine sites.

C.R

Anonymous

Well I fell for it to and it's kinda embarrassing. I just wanted to meet someone for casual sex.

Looking for a Male or female?

Cristos6900

Anonymous
Fling is real. You have to pay $25 a month or $100 for 6 months. It's up to you to make exchanges with you in your area. If they are interested ,will reply. No fake profiles. But if you get a free membership for 3 days ,you need to cancel or you get charged 4 the month.If your subscription runs out,then you get alot of random mail which seems a bit suspicious

Cristos6900

Anonymous
Fling is real. You have to pay $25 a month or $100 for 6 months. It's up to you to make exchanges with you in your area. If they are interested ,will reply. No fake profiles. But if you get a free membership for 3 days ,you need to cancel or you get charged 4 the month.If your subscription runs out,then you get alot of random mail which seems a bit suspicious

Guysix

Anonymous
moody
Adult friend finder was awsome when they allowed free members to interact with paid members now thats gone and unless you wanna pay premuim so you can comunicate with free members theres no staying power for free members its sad they had a good thing but its gunna drop off the list due to greed

PositiveVibe

Anonymous
Like most things, the answer isn't black and white. Having had lots of experience on these kinds of sites, here's my experience. I'm in my early 50's and like younger women...don't we all! Smile
In short, they can and do work. It requires patience, a good profile and it helps if you're at least reasonably intelligent and in good physical shape...and you most certainly need a sense of humour!
AFF- very hard work but definitely some genuine women and I've met several, but that was quite a few years ago....but many fakes.
POF - Met several women and ended up in a 1 year relationship with a gorgeous woman 20 years younger.
Shagbook - Don't know what it is like in recent years, but when I was using the site about 10 years ago, I got REALLY lucky and met a beautiful (and very naughty!) 29 yr old woman. We lived together for several years.
TheAdultHub - going back 15 years, had several successful encounters. Most exciting one was a woman who came to my house and shared a bath with me five minutes after walking through the front door.
Fabswingers - Most recently used ( and hopefully the last!) and I found lots of real people and probably the most reliable in the UK. I struck way too lucky again and met a gorgeous woman aged 30...actually fell in love!! Before meeting her, I met several women and a couple and had bucket loads of fun
BeNaughty - used many years ago and got a date to chaperone a woman to a sex club in Birmingham. I believe the site has changed significantly since then and people I knew seem to have migrated to FabSwingers.

In summary, even if you're an old git like me (ok, I am pretty good for my age and physically fit) there are younger women in their 30's who are willing to meet significantly older guys....as long as you're in good shape and can interest / intrigue them...and ultimately convince them you have something good to offer them.

None of the sites make it particularly easy for you but from my experience, pretty much all of the major ones do have some genuine women to be found. Don't forget also that there are couples that like to meet single guys...and believe me, that can be A LOT of fun and a hell of an adventure. I've done that on 5 or 6 occasions and met some absolutely stunning women and often, their husbands just want to watch.

My advice...Don't give up and don't accept the 'It's all a scam' posts. Understand it requires a lot of effort, but be in no doubt, there are some absolutely stunning (and very naughty and fun) women to be found if you look hard enough. However, be realistic....if you're overweight, don't look after yourself and can't be bothered to invest the time in getting to know a woman before trying to get her in your bed, it's not going to work! You get out what you put in. As of today, I suggest you check out FabSwingers as it seems to have plenty of genuine women and it's not too expensive. In fact, quite a bit of functionality is free.

This is a genuine post and I don't usually respond to topics in forums, but I thought I should give hope to those that believe it's ALLa scam. It's not.

Ay

Anonymous

Adult friend finder was awsome when they allowed free members to interact with paid members now thats gone and unless you wanna pay premuim so you can comunicate with free members theres no staying power for free members its sad they had a good thing but its gunna drop off the list due to greed

I personally feel like AFF is also something of a scam. I had a paid membership, but the messages were clearly not working, and customer service was useless. The second I dropped the membership, all of a sudden I'm getting those "icebreaker" messages again, which of course I need a membership to read, and then to respond and get silence because the other person (if they're real) was never interested. They're also partnered with cam sites, who have they're girls on there, but they pose like they're regular, just interested in meeting someone (yeah, I was naive, but they were wrong for preying on that).

Playintru

Anonymous
Quote by: anon

I need to tell the poor guys out there the truth and it is a scam. I worked as an "admin" and was paid 15p per message. It is all a scam and sometimes I felt really bad when a older widowed man thought he met then woman of his dreams. Each message that popped up were answered by different women who just needed to read the previous conversation and notes. The women are all fakes and pictures found from the internet. Don't waste your money, do real women really meet men for sex from the interent, I don't think so.

I met two woman on the internet. The second one was a prude but the first one I met for drinks with paid the tab when I went to the John. We went out to the parking lot and were making out hot and heavy. Proceeded to my car and got one of THE best BJ's ever. complete with swallowing (glad she didn't spit it out on the leather Wink

jock

Anonymous
i tried on POF but even fat piggos that look like Mike Tyson AND frank bruno dont reply ..and women with no photo dont even reply