SouthJerseyPhila2323

Anonymous
flirty
Good Morning to everyone, I'm going to try and create this thread so people in the area of South Jersey, Philadelphia, Up to New York To Baltimore can come and post . You must be of the legal age & be respectful and hopefully we can establish a nice local forum where you you can go to post a question for the opposite / same sex depending on whar you're asking, make new friends, dating, or if 2 consenting adults would like to schedule a meeting *if you have to ask then you shouldn't even be bothering. Please respect the other persons privacy, there's no need to ask personal questions for example if you're looking for a NSA meeting. If they want to disclose if they're single / dating / married , etc... that's their choice. This forum is meant to be a safe place for anyone. Some people have needs and that's perfectly healthy, just like if you're hear looking to date / meet someone *yes the odds are definitely not the best you will but there's always a chance. Humans need to love and feel loved so unless you try you'll never know. Or maybe you have a date, take advantage of this forum.and ask if anyone has information regarding reasuturants, things to do, etc... Or maybe you're significant other is acting strange, post the siutation and hopefully some good will come out of it. If I'm repeating myself I apologize, I've never cared to start a forum before. I'm just sick n tired that my only choices are mostly shady online sites or friends trying to hook me up and I'd rather not go that route. If I feel this way then there must be others! Same goes for if I don't feel like being in a relationship but why should I miss out on sex, foreplay, etc... I'll shut up now, works out not only for me but all who post! Please be safe n respect others!

SouthJerseyPhila2323

Anonymous
naughty
Good Morning, like I stated above in my subject line "ATTRACTIVE" M4F - looking to have fun asap! Im off today so if anyone is interested contact me (djhigsiiatYaho) and we can go from there.