Online Dating & Relationships Forums

has she lost interest in me?

Martin J

Anonymous
brainy
No she didnt!! I had the same problem, in the beginning i though the same way, but after a while with some experience you get the whole point. Its all about the practice, practice, practice and the more girls you get in touch with the more you are self-confidence. And there is the point. Me, in first place i started with ChatlineUSA and PartyLine, but after a while i have learned, its all about chatting and meeting new ones.
At the end dont worry, in one of them you will find right one. Believe me! Cool And good luck. Smile Smile

SamarthGodara

Forum User
Yeah, but you can regain it. Just keep your distance with her, dont meet more than 3 times in a week, and dont make your meetings too long (not more than 2-3 hours) you will find that she will get attracted towards you in a week.

Bob

Anonymous
Bit late giving advice now, he asked the question 4 years ago. Wow with a relationship consultant like you, we don't stand a chance.

willnilly

Forum User
I think it would be best if you ask her. It seems to me that she must have started loosing interest on you. It is better if you find it out as soon as you can and don't waste time if she is not interested. All the best, don't loose heart, better times will come.

Filip8459

Forum User
mellow
Sure it's completely fixable. Girls love attention and variety. You can worry about her exams, give her support, show that you are interested in this and understand that's important. And then excite her well, come up with smth passionate. I'm constantly experimenting with my girlfriend. In addition to banalities such as role-playing games, we tried various interesting places (a rock concert, for example, or a roof). The last feature - went together in a strip bar, she did not want at first, but then got carried away by this idea. In general, in this Zavistbar there was a room for privates, stylized under BDSM (no hardcore, just an easy game), and it was so exciting that now we try it tooWink So do not let her get too distracted. And all these emotional throwings are solved by a simple imitation of attention.

Tionant

Forum User
definetly she lost interest in you, Confused

Antohnas

Forum User
Don't get paranoid. I think you need to wait. Maybe she is in personal problem. Talk to her. Try to understand what she is facing.

someone

Anonymous
gloomy
I have liked this one girl for a while, and I think we relate a lot, but I made a huge mistake. This girl goes to school with me, and we had been friends for a little over a year, and I starts to have attractions towards her, but then i found out she was a lesbian. I was, not to be dramatic, heartbroken. I didn't even have a chance with her. But I didn't ever tell her I liked her, but she got the idea later and told me that she suspected, and she still wanted to be one of my best friends, even though we couldn't hang out due to my parents being homophobic. Then, this past year, I made a comment on how big her chest was to one of her friends, and they told me how that was inappropriate, and I understood and felt regret for it, hoping that friend wouldn't tell that girl. But she did, and I didn't know until I noticed that girl was ignoring everything I said publicly and didn't ever respond. Then, one day, I apologized to her about what I said, but she didn't accept it. I miss her so much and I don't know what to do. I guess I can't really do anything, now that I thought about it. I just wish I could take back what I said, but I can't. I have practically ruined my life, because I haven't found anyone remotely like her, and probably never will... I'm sorry. And now, I'm changing schools, which is why I most likely will never see her again. I won't be able to check back on your responses to this, so I don't know why I'm submitting this. I'll never forget her nor the last day we talked together as best friends, before I found out I ruined everything... I didn't know what Hell was like until now

All times are EST. The time is now 09:10 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content