Online Dating & Relationships Forums

WHO PAYS FOR DATES?

firebird

Anonymous
Quote by: bill

I just love women who say those who ask should pay then admit they have NEVER asked.pathetic gold diggers.Oh well,one more person to avoid.Considering the high cost of living these days men should go on strike for awhile and make women find out how much entertainment costs today.

I cpu;d NOPT agree more-bill. You are a true man and not one of those fem-men who say anything to get laid

FIREBIRD

Anonymous
Quote by: lady

Guys,if you that cheap(sorry),why you date a women? Don't do it and save your moneySmile Or if you like to have a women by you -be ready for expences...Men is always should be a GENTELMEN .

By your user name you are NOT a LADY

you are the typical female golddigger.

When you find yourself alone as you get older , remember you might have met a nice guy if you had not been so _____ (fill in the blank)

If I pay for more than coffee, i expect sex.

Steven

Anonymous
Isn't it funny how women always have this "old fashioned" mentality when it comes to a man spending money on them but everything else is equal rights or the man is branded as being sexist, which shows women on dating sites are ridiculous gold diggers that play the "old fashioned" card to get away with paying their way.

Two words - princess syndrome.

Dukan

Anonymous
Obvously boys ... lol

Taylor_M

Anonymous
The idea of the man paying comes from the days when women didn't work and it was the man that was the earner. Obviously the man paid because the woman didn't have money. These days with women working, they have the money to pay for their half of the dinner.

Southern Dad

Anonymous
Unlike a previous poster, I do not believe that chivalry is dead. I still hold the car door for the lady, I walk on the left side and I pay for dinner. If something as small as the check is going to be an issue what will happen later when there are mortgage payments, doctor bills and that sort of thing?

Chris Horner

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Being a guy in his thirties I find I tend to pay for everything on most dates. Some woman do offer but I usually say don't worry about unless they press the issue.

I find if they press the issue it is a sign of the date not going well LOL

I usually don't have another date with those people.

Well you're a sucker.

Chris Horner

Anonymous

Guys,if you that cheap(sorry),why you date a women? Don't do it and save your moneySmile Or if you like to have a women by you -be ready for expences...Men is always should be a GENTELMEN .

Gold diggers like you are best avoided.

Chris Horner

Anonymous

I'm not sure what has happened to males of this generation. Here is something to think of : Chivalry is not dead. Dutch is for losers and the unemployed. If you fall into one of these two categories you are not disqualified but you should be honest and admit it. If you are not employed due to no fault of your own you will eventually land a position. If you highest ambition in life is to be a house husband admit it and be prouf of it.
The date iniator pays for the date. That means if you are a woman and you invite a man out you pay. If you are a man and you invite a woman out you pay.
That said in 34 years on this earth I have never asked a guy on a date. I truly believe in the mantra of the book of He's just not that into you. Trust me from experience if he truly is interested in you as a life partner he will not let you pay for a date. If he lets you pay for a date he likes you but not like he likes you as his forever partner/forever spouse/wife. If he lets you pay he likes you like a friend or like better than nothing.
Just My Honest Opinion Mr. Green

You are just dripping with entitlement. If Dutch is for losers than why can't you pay? Chivalry is not compatible with equality. I'd avoid gold diggers like you like the plague.

Chris Horner

Anonymous

Unlike a previous poster, I do not believe that chivalry is dead. I still hold the car door for the lady, I walk on the left side and I pay for dinner. If something as small as the check is going to be an issue what will happen later when there are mortgage payments, doctor bills and that sort of thing?

Are you really comparing a date with a woman you hardly know with necessary expenses?

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:04 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content