Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Why does height matter?

JKrB

Anonymous
determined
In a true relationship height really doesn't matters. A few inches doesn't count at all! If you're in contact with your so called 'Soul-mate' for a long period of time then both of you're well known to each other from respective characteristics point of view. Until and unless both of you are having good conversations over the phone, enough to bag a label of trust for each other then the other guy shall be remarked as an Idiot to Shoos! you away 4 this height factor... And, what really matters are the 2 person involved in a committed relationship. So, if you like each other then go for it! Can't compromise trust and loyalty over the height issue!!!

mouser

Anonymous
indescribable
It matters because it's on the "want" list for women, just like men who want a supermodel who loves sex. Women want tall men with large pocketbooks and large pee pees. It's superficial. Maybe it turns women on... Who knows? I think attraction is more about chemistry and personality.

NicholasCatrow

Forum User
Probably for the same reasons a 220 lb guy wants a woman who's under 120 lbs. Some folks seem to think they're ordering a date from the Macdonalds drive thru.

John111

Forum User
It doesnt matter at all! For example, if you meet some girl on the street you will know how tall is she, but if you meet a girl on internet, and at first you dont know her size, but at the end its not that bid deal. Because one time i met a girl on a dating service and she sounded nice, but when we actually met in live she was huge, but i dont care, i liked her a lot. We were together for years. So there you go, if you dont judge by the size you can be with every girl, of course if you like her. Big Grin Big Grin

Averoes

Forum User
Love doesn't know short or tall. But, attraction knows all to well. Most people start with attraction and then work up to love.

Antohnas

Forum User
I also don't know why height matter.

I find that women always look for a guy who is 4-6 inch taller than them.

Suzy

Anonymous
Ok so I'm guilty of searching for a taller man. Quite specifically 6'1" to 7' as I am 5'9". I would really like to say that height does not matter but try telling my brain that. I have met up with guys that are around my height but unfortunately no matter how lovely, kind, funny or handsome they were I could not get past the height thing. For me it feels like I can't find any attraction if they don't have the height factor, physical attraction is extremely important when looking for a relationship. It is almost like men are not manly to me unless they tower over me. Probably some deep past experience has caused this but I know what I like and I think that is OK.

I have something else that I'm going to post a question about and I'm really looking forward to reading comments on this. Smile

imyourdreamguy

Forum User
Junior
I think height is a huge advantage, but any physical trait will get negated the first time the person opens their mouth if they have no personality. I am 6' even, don't know if that affects my advice but I've been told that is probably about the perfect height, most women can wear any shoes they want and not have to worry about looking down at me. Cool

kaitlynlily6

Forum User
It's only a preference but it won't matter as soon love sets in.

Andrea

Forum User
Junior
Height doesn't really matter it just depends on the perspective of the person. Love is not measured by height it is by heart.

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:32 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content