Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Scam alert....avoid Heartdetectives.com

Karen

Anonymous
Also, just to add to what the person above is querying: Those "same pics" you keep seeing are not pictures, they are the male and female icons. When people choose not to post a pic, or post a hidden pic, they get the generic male or female icon. Just a little different from the generic male and female silhouettes a lot of the other sites use. I can assure you those are very real people on there..LOL!

sam

Anonymous
Hey Karen, why is all your adverts spams then? Why are yuou on a reveiw site marketing yourself?

TJ

Anonymous
I haven't received an email or wink from Heart Detectives in well over a year. All of a sudden, I got emails from two of the very same girls from way back when. A coincidence? I think not. I knew something was fishy about that site. I decided to do a keyword search about dating site scams and found this site. I'm glad I found it, because this site has reinforced what I already had determined - HEART DETECTIVES is a bogus site that someone's making a lot of money from. I feel bad for the suckers that don't do any investigating. Sure they may only lose $4.95 if they don't have automatic renewal. But the bast*ards that run the site are no doubt becoming very well off as a result. Plenty of Fish is the best site around people - and by the way, in case you don't know, it's totally free (still).

Kazi

Anonymous
Another one to watch out for that does exactly the same thing is TRUE.com

rogerrabbitxoxo

Anonymous
cheerful
Another free site with is good is justsayhi and it is a free dating site with is better than the pay sites.

Nez

Anonymous
indescribable
Oops! Yes i'canceeled my subscription with HD months and months ago and not knowing what billing would say on my statement i've been wondering what this TEXPO withdrawal was and thanks to this site now i know. I've just spoke to my bank and they may refund some money but in the mean time does anybody know what PREMIUM CREDIT Ltd is?

anonymous

Anonymous
They are now using the name SEEKINTAMACY.COM that just takes you to HEARTDETECTIVES.COM.
I was suspucious, that someone on match.com would not want to use match.com to communicate.
Match.com has free 72 hour trial, so money is not an issue. You can wink for free to a bunch of people and then signup for the free trial and email the ones back you like.

I have not paid them and will not.

me

Anonymous
yeah they should die. i have lots o guns n bullets. want some?

DAVE

Anonymous
embarrassed
HEARTDETECTIVES ABD SINGLES.COM ARE BOTH THE SAME,,THEY SAY ITS FREE THEN YOU HAVE TO PAY TO SEE WHAT ANYBODY WANTS TO SAY TO YOU,,AND THEY WONT LET YOU GIVE OUT ANY INFORMATION TO CONTACT THE PERSON WITHOUT THE SITE,,,ALL THESE SITES ARE PLAYING PEOPLE THAT ARE LOOKING FOR LOVE AND COMPANIONSHIP

sticktripper

Anonymous
rockin
Cool Hey peoplejust remember h.detectives does suck.They r many
scams out there from dating sites to now all the chat rooms.It;s really
sad all this has become a money game.o.k. cupid is a completely free
site for now.I've been there for awhile.You can e-mail 4 free.i'm gonna
try a couple mentioned here.Thanx......Alloy Pony.

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:25 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content