Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Scam alert....avoid Heartdetectives.com

BuckShot

Anonymous
angry
There are women on match that the profile says a US city but the women are from Russia and they are trying to get you to send money to them so they can come over to visit. More and more excuses and money and they still have not come over. I have had 3 responses from Russian women which there profiles say a US city and they are all asking for money. One cost me $4000 and I even talked to her on the phone a couple of times. Beware of the Russian scammers

searching

Anonymous
[upgraded on heartdetectives but was able to get my money back

TM

Anonymous
blank
I POSTED MY PROFILE ON HD AND I GOT ONE TO TWO REPLYS A DAY THAT WHEN ON FOR A MONTH SO I JOINED AND EMAILED THE ONES I LIKED SOME HAD SENT ME 4 OR 5 EMAILS. I NEVER HEARD BACK FROM EVEN ONE.. SO I DIDN'T RENEW MY ACCOUNT (I JOINED ON THE 3.95 DISCOUNT} ABOUT SIX MONTHS LATER I POSTED MY PROFILE AGAIN AND THE SAME GIRLS SENT ME EMAILS AGAIN.

ME

Anonymous
blank
Quote by BuckShot: There are women on match that the profile says a US city but the women are from Russia and they are trying to get you to send money to them so they can come over to visit. More and more excuses and money and they still have not come over. I have had 3 responses from Russian women which there profiles say a US city and they are all asking for money. One cost me $4000 and I even talked to her on the phone a couple of times. Beware of the Russian scammers

ME

Anonymous
blank
Where was your brain when this *censored* was takin $4,000 from you.???????

elves

Anonymous
magical
Likewise scammed, tempted beyond reason, but hesitated long enough to find this site. Match caught the embedded message & deleted that part of it today, several days later. I should have known something was up when that wink appeared from a beautiful younger woman, whose address on Match changed within the week to out-of-state. These dating sites that require $ up front, just to search the profiles, will never get my respect, or, more importantly, my business.

Also get the frequent messages from Russia & Europe on Match, & esp. on Matchmaker, which now really sucks, your info on it is out-of-date. Worse are the obvious ID thieves on Matchmaker, Friendsearch & American Singles from Ghana & the Ivory Coast. I'm sure you've all heard the story about their relative who died & left them millions, and they need your bank info to send it over here before they move to go to college. Some poor stupid bastards have lost thousands that way.

Me

Anonymous
I just got a couple of emails from Heart Detectives saying I had a flirt and a new email, the only thing is that I have never created a profile on this site. I requested my user ID and password and what they sent me is an ID and password I use. Anyone know what other sites they affiliated with? The only place I use that ID and password is on yahoo. Anyone have any ideas?

furillo

Anonymous
grumpy
I'll second this, got exactly the same thing. Numerous postings of interest, then nothing. Even the 'help' section is a scam, total bullshit. Beware of 'HeartDetectives' indeed.

RYRY

Anonymous
confused
I just recieved an email from a girl, and I mean a good lookin girl with all the same interests as me....blew me away. to find she said...if you dont find me here i'm always at meet fun singles. com. i almost took the bait but found this site at the same time i was trying to sign up for that site. It wouldn't take any of my email addresses for the "free membership". I was thinking still...who the hell is using my company emails for dating sites? then i read these complaints and it all makes sense. STAY AWAY FROM THESE F**KERS

StreetRodder75

Anonymous
angry
Ya... I had a membership there because I had about 12 emails waiting for me, and a few people emailed me more than once... I joined up, replied and never heard anything from anyone. Yet a week after replying, I got notifications that the same people are winking me... I emailed support (which they pretty much hide the link for) and complained, why would people send me 2 emails, not reply to my email, and then later wink me? Makes no sense, if not interested they wouldn't wink. I said I wanted a refund for my wasted time, went to logon today and my account was closed and membership terminated, no reply from their support.

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:57 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content