Online Dating & Relationships Forums

**WARNING** "The Right One" Matchmaking Service ~ Why Their Probably NOT Right for You/Your wal

AnonAllen

Anonymous
blank
The Right One is now "Single Atlanta?" I can't believe it. No, I'm not a member and I'm thankful but I had a good interview with them several weeks ago but I just couldn't bring myself to pay for it. Wow. I'm so thankful that I dodged that bullet.

So, real question: Anyone found a Legit Match Maker in Atlanta???

TRO Blows Chunks

Anonymous
Wow, this putrid company... Here are all the names I currently know them by:

The Right One
Matchmakers
Matchmaking Institute
Together Dating
Together Introductions
eLove
The Ideal Match

Guess I'll add "Single Atlanta" to my file. This business has been around for more than 15 years. Every few years the company closes and reopens under a new name, sometimes relocating to another state, to make themselves difficult to prosecute. They ripped me off over 10 years ago and I've been keeping tabs on them ever since.

You can read my story at troblowschunks.tripod.com. If you're interested in sending me details about your story, there's an email link on my page. I'm collecting people's stories in an effort to submit them to the attorneys general in every state where these sleazebags have ever operated.

Chris C

Anonymous
My wife and I found each other via The Right One.( called Together in Orange County)
I live in San Diego and she lived in LA.

It took about a year and I went out with about 12-15 people beforehand.
We are both very picky with tons of dating experience. We've both been married once before.

Our agent was Sharmin Miller in LA who was awesome!!!!!!!!!
I do not work for the agency.

We have been together 11 years and married for 6.
She is my soulmate.

Clay (Female)

Anonymous
"A Concerned Individual" and "Sunshine" did get it "right". I definitely won't go to them. I did several years ago but I will go another route. The employee was terribly rude with her comments.

I once put down money on another one, that someone mentioned and that was a farce and they sent me very few people. The name is on the tip of my tongue..."Great Expectations". Took my money and did not deliver, at all. Nothing "great" about them, either.

All times are EDT. The time is now 12:11 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content