Online Dating & Relationships Forums

POF CLOSED THE FORUMS

BlondeAngeL

Forum User
Quote by: Anonymous

His name was crookcatcher by the way. Just came to me. KJ's good friend, so with him terminated so many times, purportedly because of you, it was only natural that you and KJ would become enemies of the other.

I of course am unaware of anybody more terminated than I was, and in the end, I have no idea who was targeting me...could have been anybody or tall working in the background, could have been cash for all I know, but it was really irritating to have to deal with. When POF went that route, they should have known what would happen. At least with Ms. Allison, you only got a short time out.

"especially according to the guy who was retired law enforcement"

He was a sock puppet, not a real person.

No retired cop would be so stupid as to put out the info he did, threaten me (& others, I suspect) as he did PLUS not be able to detect he was being cat fished by a cross dresser or trans person.

For alI I know, you yourself may be one of his/hers socks.

The photo shopping of the few pics the cat fish had was so poorly done that Eternity coined the phrase "worse than a 4th grader's collage"!

SLAFFA was onto it as well, how ever he was VERY subtle in his posts explaining how it was done.

No, I did not delete Mr. Crook, I think he self deleted to garner pity for himself & support, against me.

I also think the puppet master was pretending to be Miss A w/ that 1 fake pic of her.

HFX was also onto things, judging from some of his posts.

Mr Dragon bits was very astute in his assessment of a high percentage of forum posters in POF being dsm-5 disordered or addicted.

I lost nothing by posting, other than passing time & being amused at how seriously some took it.

I get to live my life as a real woman, had all the experiences & relationships I posted about & showed in my photos. No one from the forums lives my life, accesses my bank account, etc. so it doesn't affect me :0)

I didn't have to lift stock photos of popular venues such as The Blue Martini & photo shop myself into them ;0P

Let the old hens cluck...and photo shop, lie, harass , be miserable etc.

Cheers to all XoX

Blondie
BA

jackal44

Anonymous
BA, I am not sure who you claim was a "catfish", but since I met KJ, she was a real person and she spoke of Crook like he was a real person. He seemed perfectly normal to me. I don't recall him threatening anybody, not even you, other than pointing out he determined that you were the one who was reporting him through various aliases. Was he accurate? who knows, but you certainly had your fair share of enemies on there given you disappeared as soon as you posted. And then you posted that hitler spoof.

""Eternity coined the phrase "worse than a 4th grader's collage"" eternity was a weirdo, who really cares what she said?

""SLAFFA was onto it as well, how ever he was VERY subtle in his posts explaining how it was done."" Slaffa was another wierdo, and also with the photos he posted before he finally disappeared, he apparently was transgender. Regardless, he was on the cite for a decade or more and was unsuccessful in finding a woman for a relationship. That says spades about the guy imho.

HFX was Frank who was perhaps the most obnoxious person who ever posted on POFa

"""Mr Dragon bits was very astute in his assessment of a high percentage of forum posters in POF being dsm-5 disordered or addicted""" I liked Dragon. He seemed to be a normal guy, albeit one who had to go overseas to find a wife. He was a smart guy, although I doubt he had any legitimate ability to determine a person's psychological status via the DSM simply by reading their pof posts..

"""I lost nothing by posting, other than passing time & being amused at how seriously some took it.""" pretty true for all of us there.

""I get to live my life as a real woman, had all the experiences & relationships I posted about & showed in my photos. No one from the forums lives my life, accesses my bank account, etc. so it doesn't affect me :0)""" and I assume the same could be said for most other women on the board.

"""I didn't have to lift stock photos of popular venues such as The Blue Martini & photo shop myself into them "" I don't know what you are talking about here. I don't remember many people posting photos of anything in particular.

"""Let the old hens cluck...and photo shop, lie, harass , be miserable etc. """ I always agreed with this sentiment.

BlondeAngeL

Forum User
BTW

I am the QUEEN OF ENGLAND!

...what??

I'm not???

Angry

Just bec. one posts something/says something doesn't make it true.

Not engaging in any discourse w/ anywho who flips the script, lies, etc.

Have a good day at Fantasy Island
LOL Big Grin

BA

Jackal44

Anonymous
Agree again. On the other hand, facts are facts regardless of whether you accept them or not. They are completely independent of your opinions. You always did live in your own world.

Mr J Cash

Anonymous
On the other hand, facts are facts regardless of [u][B]whether you accept them or not[/B][/u]. They are completely independent of your opinions. [u][i]You always did live in your own world.[/i][/u]

^^^ Ditto!

I suppose Blondie will accuse ata and I of being sock puppets of each other now that I agreed with him.

~ J $ ~

Mr J Cash

Anonymous
Quote by: BlondeAngeL

Just bec. one posts something/says something doesn't make it true.

Not engaging in any discourse w/ anywho who flips the script, lies, etc.

Have a good day at Fantasy Island

Right back at you.

~ J $ ~

Jackal44

Anonymous
You were right cash, she was you know nothing. She couldn't help but playing her games even here. Wonder how she could hate kj and crook so much that she denies their reality.

Mr J Cash

Anonymous
Two words...
Delusional disorder. (AKA P.P.D. Paranoid Personality Disorder)

BlondeAngeL

Forum User

Schadenfreude
shä-dᵊn-ˌfrȯi-də
Part of speech: noun
Origin: German

Pleasure taken from the misfortune of others
A desire to see others suffer
-------------------------------------------------------------

above word not my general way of thinking

EXCEPT FOR REAL C-R_ APPY PPL Mr. Green

so when POF forums closed, I was not sad in the least thinking of all the PPL who would no longer have a platform to posture, pose & cat fish
BA

Mr J Cash

Anonymous
From the Cleveland Clinic web page…

What are the symptoms of paranoid personality disorder?

People with PPD are always on guard, believing that others are constantly trying to demean, harm, or threaten them. These generally unfounded beliefs, as well as their habits of blame and distrust, interfere with their ability to form close or even workable relationships. People with this disorder:

Doubt the commitment, loyalty, or trustworthiness of others, believing others are exploiting or deceiving them.
• Are reluctant to confide in others or reveal personal information because they are afraid the information will be used against them.
Are unforgiving and hold grudges.
Are hypersensitive and take criticism poorly.
• Read hidden meanings in the innocent remarks or casual looks of others.
Perceive attacks on their character that are not apparent to others; they generally react with anger and are quick to retaliate.
• Have persistent suspicions, without reason, that their spouses or lovers are being unfaithful.
• Are generally cold and distant in their relationships with others, and might become controlling and jealous to avoid being betrayed.
Cannot see their role in problems or conflicts, believing they are always right.
• Have difficulty relaxing.
Are hostile, stubborn, and argumentative.
Tend to develop negative stereotypes of others, especially those from different cultural groups.

~ J $ ~

All times are EDT. The time is now 12:16 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content