Online Dating & Relationships Forums

POF CLOSED THE FORUMS

jackal44

Anonymous
Well Cash, All is clearly a woman and one always jealous of KJ, who was her natural enemy. I think you are on to something.

ssm508

Forum User
Although the POF forums sometimes turned into nasty name calling, I will miss the forums. For better or worse, it was a way to find out other people's viewpoints about various aspects of dating. It also helped me realize why online dating can be difficult and that there were many other people who had the same types of experiences with online dating that I did.

YouKnowWhat,Nothing

Anonymous
nerdy
Have you ever wondered why so many men from the forums that didn't die and weren't somebody's sock-puppet- supporter dropped off the face of POF Planet? It's because they figured out that KJ used to be a man. She's Mr J Cash, too.

Evil

YouKnowWhat,Nothing

Anonymous
indifferent
Quote by: Anonymous

KJ, KJ, KJ, KJ.... Sheese! Enough already. What was she, the only woman on POF?

Well, her real admirers left the forums out of shame, when the figured it out. The remaining admirers posting here are of her own creation. Geek

Mr J Cash

Anonymous
Frank tried to troll me by calling me a lot of things and of being several different users over the years. DDSterile Tried to insult me more than once by calling me Mr J Trash. Sterile also accused me of being both ata and that cowboy who posted all the emoji codes. Slimefish tried to antagonize me multiple times too from each of his incarnations. Ata continues to accuse me of being Tall. I have also been accused of being Frank, Lurker, Red…… I cannot remember, off hand, all the other POF user names people accused me of being.

A troll accusing a user/poster of being a sock puppet of another troll is a common trolling tactic in forums. It was prevalent in the POF forums.

So, you accusing me of being someone else is not a problem. Accusing me of being KJ though was a new one that came out of left field. That got an actual out loud chuckle from me when I read it. I do not care who wants to call me what. No problem since everybody is nobody real in a forum. Keep it up. I’m curious to see who/what else you come up with. Lets see if you can continue to entertain me.

I will say that I must have struck a nerve with seeing your reply to my reply to “Y’all’s” KJ KJ KJ post.

Tell me, why are you afraid to use your POF handle and identify yourself here? Ata did. I did. Is it that you would be embarrassed that no man gets a hard on thinking of you?

So I have to ask (not accuse), are you…
A) “BA”?.
Cool “Y’all”?
C) “Cotter “?
D) “KJ”??
E) “ata”?!??!

I look forward to your reply “YouKnow”

Until then
~ J $ ~

jackal44

Forum User
"You know what" is just the typical nutty POF poster Cash, you know that. Frank was an ahole....we all know that. Maybe YKW is Frank? Claiming KJ was a guy? I do suspect you are tall, but I leave open the strong possibility you are not based on your vehement denials......

You know, as time goes on and Trump opens his mentally ill mouth day after day, I have less and less respect for anybody who does not see the man for what he is. Anybody who still supports that Grifter, no matter who they are, have very suspect personalities in my opinion.

I wonder how many people have separated from loved ones, friends and family because of their support for that man. I would not tolerate a woman who supported him. He is so utterly despicable that anybody who supports him has to be partly despicable themselves. I never would have dated such a woman. Hate to say this but anybody who still supports him.....it says a lot about the type of people they are deep down.

I do miss the boards.. but I have missed them for a long time now, even when they were operating. Until POF turned the right to terminate over to the savages, allowed for self-reporting and self termination, it was really a fun place to be and off topics especially had some very intelligent people...some of whom stayed until the last.

Ultimately, I think t was the posses of angry women who destroyed the board. Anything was tolerable, even Tall, but not the angry women who terminated profiles. I was single for a long time before I got married, and married for even a longer time...one thing the boards did for me was made me happy I was not off the dating scene for decades.......gosh I never realized until those boards just how bad things could be out there for the single person looking for a relationship.

I do miss our Scottish poster, and the guy from England who was waiting for the economies of the world to Crash. I miss other posters too...but must admit that there were some truly evil people there...I don't miss them so much.

BlondeAngeL

Forum User
Junior
angelic
"Ultimately, I think t was the posses of angry women who destroyed the board"

AGREED!
BA

BlondeAngeL

Forum User
Junior
As in the former POF Forums, we had a puppet master (several) who has more socks than a Hanes factory...all who conversed among themselves, sometimes backing up or admiring the puppet master & sometimes disagreeing (as to appear more authentic).

The former poster known as Eternity said it well: "If one is going to photo shop, it should be better than a fourth grader's collage."

Not everyone was THAT blind, stupid/naive, but few had the gumption to come out & state the truth.

Cowboy was ghosted, & someone PRETENDING to be Miss A. started & posted as The Wiz, etc.

BA

jackal44

Anonymous
Well BA, you were a victim, and according to some also a perpetrator....especially according to the guy who was retired law enforcement, who for whatever reason could not keep a profile here, and he was a pretty normal guy too . Supposedly, according to some anyway, you were the one working in the background, terminating his profile. All irrelevant now of course.

But yep, there were some very nasty and vicious women on those boards, especially among the older, long term single women. Angry would be the apt word for many of them. Of course, there were some pretty nasty guys and petty guys too...so its all a matter of perspective.

jackal44

Anonymous
His name was crookcatcher by the way. Just came to me. KJ's good friend, so with him terminated so many times, purportedly because of you, it was only natural that you and KJ would become enemies of the other.

I of course am unaware of anybody more terminated than I was, and in the end, I have no idea who was targeting me...could have been anybody or tall working in the background, could have been cash for all I know, but it was really irritating to have to deal with. When POF went that route, they should have known what would happen. At least with Ms. Allison, you only got a short time out.

All times are EST. The time is now 07:07 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content