Online Dating & Relationships Forums

have anyone heard of the site called real-sexcontacts?

Shavenc

Anonymous
confused
Ive been on a sister site to the Real-sexcontacts called Mature-sexcontacts and it does seem like a scam website the women you contact just want to keep chatting to drain your message points away... I even said to a couple I'd messaged to post me a sexy pic of yourself holding a piece of paper with my profile name on just to prove they were real and I'd do the same back... with phones nowadays this is a 2 min task, both flat refused and said they were insulted that I'd asked haha and that was after quite a few messages...
Alarm bells start ring too when you message a so called married women at 3am in the morning and they reply within 3mins with a good sexy descriptive paragraph and continue with a few messages over next 2 hours
I noticed someone in the earlier posts mention about 2 pin sockets in the profile photos, I always look for stuff like that and the general decor because generally the US decor is noticably different to here in the UK

Anyone know of any real actual genuine sites?
Been thinking of building a contact site myself thats 100% real and very cheap

David

Anonymous
It's a great site and has made a great impact on my life. I would have liked to register my account without Facebook. Other than that I am pretty satisfied.

Mr.Brown

Anonymous
This is a much better way to hookup than a bar where there are too many other distractions. I highly recommend and give it 5 stars.

Chris

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

This is a much better way to hookup than a bar where there are too many other distractions. I highly recommend and give it 5 stars.

Are you the owner of the site? You must have post fake postitive review.

If you have met the genuine members, please post proof screenshot of the women you have contacted.

frank69

Anonymous
I have tried a few dating sites and I can say that real sex contacts is a decent site. I've been using this site for 6 months. It's really cool! It's like a little community and a lot of friendships have been formed there. I think all the ppl that leave with a negtive feeling r the one that expect that they find a lady/guy at a click of there fingers.

Spanky54

Anonymous
I think the only person who posts negative reviews on here is Chris. lol Unfortunately though, some of the guys think we'll date anyone and everyone.....but thats not the sites fault. I am a real girl and you can find me in Devon Spanky54.

Laurence from Fife

Anonymous
As a woman I'm put off most casual dating sites because they treat you like a pervert rather than a consenting adult out for some fun Highly recommend it to anyone who is genuine and wanting to have a great experience with online dating...let's face it, online dating is difficult enough without having to worry about a site causing you headaches. real-sexcontacts is sexy, great fun and has a class. Razz

Chris

Anonymous

I have tried a few dating sites and I can say that real sex contacts is a decent site. I've been using this site for 6 months. It's really cool! It's like a little community and a lot of friendships have been formed there. I think all the ppl that leave with a negtive feeling r the one that expect that they find a lady/guy at a click of there fingers.

Can you please show me the proof of screenshots that you have met the members include the messages and pictures?

If you don't show me the screenshots of proof that you don't reply back, that means you are the admin of the site and you are fake.

No screenshot = possibly fake review from admin of the site

Chris

Anonymous

I think the only person who posts negative reviews on here is Chris. lol Unfortunately though, some of the guys think we'll date anyone and everyone.....but thats not the sites fault. I am a real girl and you can find me in Devon Spanky54.

I have tried to find you on the site and I couldn't find you. Can you send me the link of your profile?

Chris

Anonymous

As a woman I'm put off most casual dating sites because they treat you like a pervert rather than a consenting adult out for some fun Highly recommend it to anyone who is genuine and wanting to have a great experience with online dating...let's face it, online dating is difficult enough without having to worry about a site causing you headaches. real-sexcontacts is sexy, great fun and has a class. Razz

If you are the real women, please send me the link of your profile and give me your mobile number or email.

If i dont hear from you then that mean another fake review from the site admin. what a nice try to fool me lol.

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:13 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content