Online Dating & Relationships Forums

have anyone heard of the site called real-sexcontacts?

Chris

Anonymous
Quote by: Kevin65

This site is real and legit. I met three women for a coffee and one couple.

How did you manage to find these real women on the site who are real and legitmate? what did you do before you send them a message?

Did you look for verified profile? look their pic on google or something?

It looks strange to me when I googled their profile pic and it came up to model?

Quote by: Biker423

Lots of haters on here. haha I`ve been using this website for several months and I really enjoyed it. Site is great, girls are real. The site is made to spend good time .. and money Smile But it really worth it ! I've met a few hot women and I had good time!

How did you manage to find these real women on the site who are real and legitmate? what did you do before you send them a message?

Did you look for verified profile? look their pic on google or something?

It looks strange to me when I googled their profile pic and it came up to model?

JJ

Anonymous
Site is legitimate. Had a few dates. I found a nice girl on there. Great. The only problem was is she never stopped looking for matches.

hotbad69

Anonymous
Better than avarage online dating sites. I am a woman. I've been using this site for a few days. I don't understand why none of the guys send me message first? However I believe If you take your time and give it a real shot (unlike some of the people that leave reviews here) then im 90% sure you can get some action on this site.

Chris

Anonymous
Quote by: JJ

Site is legitimate. Had a few dates. I found a nice girl on there. Great. The only problem was is she never stopped looking for matches.

How did you find these real women on the site?? What did you do first before you contact them?

Did you look their picture on google to see if they are real and did you check their profile if they are verified by other users before you send them a message??

It looks strange to me as I have sent messages to women and they have replied within few minutes and their spelling looks odd to me. I have checked their profile pictures onto google, it looks fake and it have been stolen from other sites. I hope you can help me what I need to at first before I send them a message. I hope you are genuine guy and I hope you are not the admin of that site!

I'm waiting for your reply as I'm really interested to know how you find these real women of that site.

gokul

Anonymous
I don't have much negative to say only I'm more oriented towards dating Asian women so I just didn't find enough of my taste on there. Otherwise it is a good site.

gokul

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Quote by: JJ

How did you find these real women on the site?? What did you do first before you contact them?

Did you look their picture on google to see if they are real and did you check their profile if they are verified by other users before you send them a message??

It looks strange to me as I have sent messages to women and they have replied within few minutes and their spelling looks odd to me. I have checked their profile pictures onto google, it looks fake and it have been stolen from other sites. I hope you can help me what I need to at first before I send them a message. I hope you are genuine guy and I hope you are not the admin of that site!

I'm waiting for your reply as I'm really interested to know how you find these real women of that site.

Probably he is better looking than you Smile hahahaha

Roydoll

Anonymous
I had a few dates. I would recommend to use real-sexcontacts as long as you enjoy it. Some guys are able to date and get laid with more girls than they can handle. Others have a hard time to get even one date a week. There are several tricks that help you to get more matches. Get her emotionally and sexually invested in you. I think to pick the right photo is very important as well.
Razz

Chris

Anonymous
Right, I am going to post my review about that site. I have topped up £20 and £10 to get the points. I have contacted three women and I got two replied from two different women. I have replied to them and I haven't heard from both women in few days so I have sent them number of messages to try to get them to reply but I have not heard from them. I guess they have been disappeared. They should have been reply by now when I sent them the messages but they didnt so I suspected they are a scam. They are sextexting where you are chatting with women as these women are trying to make you to chat you more and buy the points to make you to spend more money without meeting you. They are support the admin of the site to make alot of money. It is a scam!!!!!!!

Whoever post the positive reviews about real-sexcontacts, you must be the ceo of that site or you must be working for them to post fake reviews to get more guys to buy the points and make them to become them victims. How can these women afford to pay 1,000 texts per day from these 1,000 guys?? How that is possible?

It seen impossible to me, so if you have been used real-sexcontacts and you have met the women, please post screenshots for proofs of women that you have been chatting with, please tell us how you found these real genuine members who are real and have met you, what did you do before you contact them, did you put their images onto google...etc. If you do not answer each of my question then you must be the ceo of that site or you must be working for them to post fake reviews.

Chris

Anonymous
Quote by: Roydoll

I had a few dates. I would recommend to use real-sexcontacts as long as you enjoy it. Some guys are able to date and get laid with more girls than they can handle. Others have a hard time to get even one date a week. There are several tricks that help you to get more matches. Get her emotionally and sexually invested in you. I think to pick the right photo is very important as well.
Razz

Please post the proof with screenshots of women that you have been chatting with when you arranged to meet them. If you do not post proofs then you must be the ceo of the site or working with them to post fake positive reviews.

I really want to see the proof of the screenshots as I'm really interested to see if you have been successful meeting these real women of the site. Without a proof then there is no proof you have been meeting these real women as you must be the ceo of the site. Please post proofs to let us know and prove to us wrong the site is not a scam.....

Chris

Anonymous
Have anyone been used the site?? Are they legit or they are a scam??

If you have used the site, please post proof as I want to see your review.

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:05 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content