Online Dating & Relationships Forums

have anyone heard of the site called real-sexcontacts?

JDL

Anonymous
Been using the site for about 6 or 7 weeks now and its not bad. Some of the men can be proper arseholes, rude and obnoxious but that probably goes for any site. My advise is if your not having much luck then stop being a dick. A little charm and kindness goes a long way ttfn

Dolf

Anonymous
cheerful
Does anyone read the T & C's of these site?

I guess not, let me help you:

4.2 Please note, while every effort is made to detect and remove profiles and accounts that may not be genuine, this website is purely for entertainment purposes only. We cannot gaurantee the authenticity of every member or profile. If you suspect a member to be fake please contact the website support team who will investigate and if necessary, remove the suspect profile.

4.5 .......By using this service you accept that any member profiles, messages and communication may not be genuine and the service is for entertainment purposes only.

good luck with meeting while taling to a robot....

jac

Anonymous
angry
Angry it is a scam site..
none of the woman want to meet but have discussion online. there is no interest in meeting by any female. STAY AWAY FROM THE SITE. IT IS A SCAM...

I have spent £800 and still no one is willing to meet or call. hard to tell if u speaking to same person, a guy or granny..

keith

Anonymous
shills are common on these sites i have had the same ,short messages just to keep you on the line but when you try to organise a meet theyre suspiciously unable to meet ..excuses galore ..but they have a dilemma to keep you paying them ..

Jeff

Anonymous
I signed up to it but looks like it's just another site interested in nicking my hard earned cash

Naughty Milf

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

shills are common on these sites i have had the same ,short messages just to keep you on the line but when you try to organise a meet theyre suspiciously unable to meet ..excuses galore ..but they have a dilemma to keep you paying them ..

I'm a woman and I've being using this site for ages everything you are saying is a pure lie. Most of the guys don't want to meet up. Stop lying and get a life

Lookin4you

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Angry
none of the woman want to meet but have discussion online. I remember you!! I didn't want to meet you because you are a pervert. You said that you've being talking to me only but then I found out that it was a few more girls. Who would want to meet you after all?

Kevin65

Anonymous
This site is real and legit. I met three women for a coffee and one couple.

Biker423

Anonymous
Lots of haters on here. haha I`ve been using this website for several months and I really enjoyed it. Site is great, girls are real. The site is made to spend good time .. and money Smile But it really worth it ! I've met a few hot women and I had good time!

eric

Anonymous
the above is the office manager on a bonus system

All times are EST. The time is now 09:45 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content