Online Dating & Relationships Forums

have anyone heard of the site called real-sexcontacts?

Anom

Anonymous
freakingout
Quote by: Anonymous

does anyone know????????????????????

It's a scam they steal girls pictures from twitter and set up profiles , the girls are not even on the site .DO NOT FALL FOR IT GUYS a definite scam

Judy23553

Anonymous
cheerful
my only complaint is the site can be painfully slow sometimes I guess evenings must be their peak time or something. Most of the men on here are fine but I usually stick to the couples. For some reason it feels safer plus I get two for the price of one lol. they also need a feature where only members with photos contact you. im forver getting messages from men without a photo which is just a waste of time

Chris

Anonymous
Hi could anyone please tell me when you buy credits what dose it come up as on the bank statements please? Many thanks

Mike

Anonymous

Hi could anyone please tell me when you buy credits what dose it come up as on the bank statements please? Many thanks

Realsex contacts Ltd so don't show your wife lol

Warning

Anonymous
blah
Just had a look and google searched 10 profile pictures of various ladies of different ages
3 = were lifted from instagram accounts one was actually famous
1= came up with a fraud scam site warning, apparently pics been used a few times by Nigerian fraudsters
1= came up about 8 times each one a different name seems they had a name to suit every continent haha busy girl

That was only spending a couple of minutes looking

So yeah I'd say SCAM!!!!!!!!

dave

Anonymous
confused
found out that after messaging three women they all came back with same answer ,how strange

anyno

Anonymous
angry
its a fake alright ,i said about meeting up and got they want to take things nice and slow no rush ,she asked my name again and i said something diffrent from last time and she fell for it ,guys give it a try it works ,i have the other 2 wanting to meet but not holding any hopes up . Cry

anyno

Anonymous
it works ask to meet at a place where you know are not their no more like outside woolworths or comet they dont think and put in reply familuar with it funny cos its not their no more it works .. Wink

anyno

Anonymous
embarrassed
The records required to be maintained pursuant to 18 USC §257 and its applicable regulations are kept by the following person:

1st Floor
2 Woodberry Grove
Finchley
London
N12 0DR .

if you look on google map this is a homebase site the deilvery entrance ,the sign is blocked out but if you go round the block just keep going left you will see its ahomebase site .

also look for bad spelling and grammer on this site as this site is not real

JDL

Anonymous

Realsex contacts Ltd so don't show your wife lol

No it comes up with something different so you're other half will never know lol

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:06 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content