Online Dating & Relationships Forums

have anyone heard of the site called real-sexcontacts?

pogle

Anonymous
Have I heard of Real Sex Contacts?

Yes I have heard of it and have been monitoring it for some time now weeks in fact.

Have a read of my findings below and you make a decision based on them. Is it a scam?

1. They claim over 1,000 new members each day usually 1,500 or so images uploaded each day yet despite this claim I have monitored the site for a month now and not seen ONE photo or new member in my county over that time. Law of averages would dictate that if this level of membership was true you would see new faces but so far not one in over a month.

2. You get a message about once a week from some bint who says you are hot, just to try and provoke you into buying points.

3. When viewing the home page, always the 4th online bint is one in your home county, ALWAYS and with each refresh of the page a new set of women come on line so you can keep refreshing and eventually scroll through and miraculously all the women in your county are online at the same time - yes brilliant isn`t it. What a surprise every single one online near where we live.

4. So you decide hey these way too sexy for real life babes are up for it! Look at the quality of some of the photographs as well as the content - and ask yourself the question "does that super fit 30 year old sex Goddess really struggle to get a shag? I mean come on, really?

So I decided to shell out a tenner and see what gives with this site. Picked a reasonable bird quite near me who had voted me hot and who was after a guy like me. Dropped her a message making sure I used up my whole 550 word allowance and slipped in my email address.

Lets review that:

5. All contact details are removed from your message, no emails or telephone details or website URL are permitted so you have no choice but to try and arrange a meeting.

6. You will ask to contact them outside the site and they will always decline and say they want to arrange a meeting. You can then spend your hard earned cash to-ing and fro-ing messages with the site drones until you finally realise you are just getting poorer and nowhere fast.

Usually if something looks too good to be true it usually isn`t true. Same goes for this as Mike has pointed out all these sites that ask you to buy points to contact women are a scam.

My advice is you will not be porking anyone on these site in a million years because they are all scams. You will definitely loose a ton of cash if you persist in trying to secure a meeting but it is up to you.

Profile photos are worth a browse and that is about it. Everything else is soley aimed at getting you to part with your hard earned cash.

Spend £3 on a beer at your local, maybe buy local chic one too, your odds of getting a shag have just gone from zero to possible.

rossetr

Anonymous
ive been on real for a bit over a couple of months and its been a bit hit or miss. a couple women just stopped replying after a while. perhaps im not witty enough for them but i dont normally have trouble chatting up the women so who knows. after being blanked by some miserable slut who i must have upset somehow i did manage to meet with one woman. i didnt end up scoring that night but had a nice time. not arranged anything since but i dont think it would be a problem. if it doesnt pan out i will give the site another go Monkey

leeds

Anonymous
angry
Why do you keep deleting my comment?? My point was valid and true!! There are not enough ‘women of colour’ on the website. What is wrong with saying that! I am a black man and my preference is black women. That’s not to say I’ve not been with white women but everyone is allowed and entitled to have a personal preference aren’t they?! Angry Evil Angry

chris

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

ive been on real for a bit over a couple of months and its been a bit hit or miss. a couple women just stopped replying after a while. perhaps im not witty enough for them but i dont normally have trouble chatting up the women so who knows. after being blanked by some miserable slut who i must have upset somehow i did manage to meet with one woman. i didnt end up scoring that night but had a nice time. not arranged anything since but i dont think it would be a problem. if it doesnt pan out i will give the site another go Monkey

thats great to hear you have met one woman. Have you met anymore?

plz let me know and keep us update! Smile

chris

Anonymous

I’m a single woman looking for genuine clean men and I’ve been using this site regularly for the last 8 months. Most people are fine but I’m so tired of some men constantly accusing me of being fake or asking me to prove I’m real. 99% of the time I get accused by men with no photo and no description and no info filled in!!! I mean, come on?! Take about the pot calling the kettle black. I shouldn’t have to constantly argue with anyone and I choose not to show my face publicly or to someone I dont know so if you dont like it just jog on. Stop abusing women just because we want to protect our anonymity and be safe. I’m not married but like most people I have a job which I dont want to jeopardise. Sex with a handsome stranger isn’t worth losing my job over is it! If you dont think I’m real then dont write to me. Its that simple. I’ve had to report at least 7 or 8 men because of the abuse and nasty things they’ve been writing to me. If it carries on I might just leave the site because its getting soul destroying. There’s always a few who have to ruin it for everyone else. Rant over lol x ps. I'm easy-going, really lol x LOL

Wow, that's good you are genuine and real. What is your username of that site may I ask? Smile

Did you buy the points to contact the male members or did it cost you nothing?

Please don't leave the site because most men like me need to have fun with you lol x

Hi..... Its carlsnbed1 what’s yours? I bought points cos you need them to contact people but I didn’t have to buy a lot. I’m still on the site but I’ve met someone so not really on there much for now… but will be back eventually I would have thought lol

Hi....sorry for the late response, my username is sexlover107. I cant find you on the site, can you give me your memberid so i can look into it? its strange that you have to pay the points to contact members and I have found it strange that bangmatch have got the same member as real-secontacts.

chris

Anonymous

Hi nox, I’ve been using the site for a few weeks and I’ve had varying amounts of success. Some but I wouldn't say loads. I’m in Kent so I checked out Lickitlisa and make_me_wet56 that you mentioned as I wanted to make sure everything was on the up and up but they seem to have different pics? Did you mean some other members? I’d be interested to find out as I usually search the Kent area only but I've also met 1 woman in Essex so I sometimes search there too

Did you met the women from that site and did you had fun with them? how did you get success to meet them and what did you do?

Did you buy the points to contact them or did you find a different way to contact them like give them your mobile number, email or tell them to meet you for a coffee or something like to save you the points??

Where are you based in Kent?

yep from the site but I've met a few on other sites too. If you meant did we have sex, then yes. All but a couple of them anyway. But both those times after a drink or two just decided it wasn't going to happen so it was mutual. I try to avoid those situations though as its a waste of everyones time. I dont think there is any secret to success. I'm no George Clooney so I know my limits and dont go for the super hot ones. Just dont be an a-hole and be honest I guess. It sounds like a lot of women get lied to coz they mention it a looooot. Dont blame them for being nervous I spose. Also make sure you have a few photos even if theyre private only. Wasted a lot of time because I wasn't up for publishing a photo of myself

thank you for letting me to know. have you been meeting with anymore women from real-sexcontacts and did you get success?

how did you arrange the meeting with women? did you buy the points to contact them??

alan

Anonymous
they dont allow phone numbers as company stooges writing the fake profiles couldnt answer 1000s of fake numbers..if they did it would be a premium rate number as i get hit my an online date company who i gave my mobile number to.. from a fake profile female

rossetr

Anonymous

actually by some freak coincidence one girl I have been talking to on and off was at heathrow the same time as me! What was the chances of that! We met for about 5 mins but we’ve not arranged anything yet as I only got back from hols a couple of days ago. I’ll let you know how this one goes

chris

Anonymous

actually by some freak coincidence one girl I have been talking to on and off was at heathrow the same time as me! What was the chances of that! We met for about 5 mins but we’ve not arranged anything yet as I only got back from hols a couple of days ago. I’ll let you know how this one goes

ok please keep me an update. Smile

p.s could u plz share me the girls that you have met on the site with their username so i can search them for myself to save me the money than i could spend hundred of pounds to find the real girls?

plz email me with their username to my email sexlover107 at gee mail dot com.

Coachdriver

Anonymous
This site is a fake stay away from it it just take your money the so called women are fakes they are some old prune like females that have seen better days if you want a guaranteed sex session you'd be better off going else where.

Just about every so called woman on this site fancies a hard *censored* but could never in her wildest dreams ever get one they are really past it save your money boys there are much better sites out there.

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:06 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content