Online Dating & Relationships Forums

have anyone heard of the site called real-sexcontacts?

fredozz

Anonymous
Only thing I would say is make sure you meet in a public place first so you can suss them out. You never really know who you’re inviting into your home. The hook up actually went reasonably well but afterwards I realised that a hotel was probably a better idea. Dont really want to be worried that the missus will come home early while you’re doing the dirty! Confused

Phil48

Anonymous
its a scam run by the same people who do Mature Sex contacts...its a points based system.."contact for free" but you have to buy the points...my guess is a small collection of girls running all the profiles...avoid or report to police!

thedivorcer

Anonymous
Been a member for over a year. Joined really just for a bit of company to get over my messy divorce so wasnt looking to meet anyone right away just a bit of harmless flirting and titilation. I explained this to the woman I was speaking to but she became extremely pushy about meeting. So much so that it seemed suspicious and like she had something else in mind. Obviously this rang alarm bells so I told her straight that I wasnt going to meet, not yet anyway and she went ballistic. Abuse, insults, name calling you name it. In the end I had to report her. Ive never known a woman to behave like that she was like a wild animal even though she looked very lady and mature like in her photos. But I guess any woman on a site like this is never going to be normal. Im no prude but I didnt expect that !

carlsinbed

Anonymous
angry
I’m a single woman looking for genuine clean men and I’ve been using this site regularly for the last 8 months. Most people are fine but I’m so tired of some men constantly accusing me of being fake or asking me to prove I’m real. 99% of the time I get accused by men with no photo and no description and no info filled in!!! I mean, come on?! Take about the pot calling the kettle black. I shouldn’t have to constantly argue with anyone and I choose not to show my face publicly or to someone I dont know so if you dont like it just jog on. Stop abusing women just because we want to protect our anonymity and be safe. I’m not married but like most people I have a job which I dont want to jeopardise. Sex with a handsome stranger isn’t worth losing my job over is it! If you dont think I’m real then dont write to me. Its that simple. I’ve had to report at least 7 or 8 men because of the abuse and nasty things they’ve been writing to me. If it carries on I might just leave the site because its getting soul destroying. There’s always a few who have to ruin it for everyone else. Rant over lol x ps. I'm easy-going, really lol x LOL

chris

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Hi nox, I’ve been using the site for a few weeks and I’ve had varying amounts of success. Some but I wouldn't say loads. I’m in Kent so I checked out Lickitlisa and make_me_wet56 that you mentioned as I wanted to make sure everything was on the up and up but they seem to have different pics? Did you mean some other members? I’d be interested to find out as I usually search the Kent area only but I've also met 1 woman in Essex so I sometimes search there too

Did you met the women from that site and did you had fun with them? how did you get success to meet them and what did you do?

Did you buy the points to contact them or did you find a different way to contact them like give them your mobile number, email or tell them to meet you for a coffee or something like to save you the points??

Where are you based in Kent?

Chris

Anonymous

I’m a single woman looking for genuine clean men and I’ve been using this site regularly for the last 8 months. Most people are fine but I’m so tired of some men constantly accusing me of being fake or asking me to prove I’m real. 99% of the time I get accused by men with no photo and no description and no info filled in!!! I mean, come on?! Take about the pot calling the kettle black. I shouldn’t have to constantly argue with anyone and I choose not to show my face publicly or to someone I dont know so if you dont like it just jog on. Stop abusing women just because we want to protect our anonymity and be safe. I’m not married but like most people I have a job which I dont want to jeopardise. Sex with a handsome stranger isn’t worth losing my job over is it! If you dont think I’m real then dont write to me. Its that simple. I’ve had to report at least 7 or 8 men because of the abuse and nasty things they’ve been writing to me. If it carries on I might just leave the site because its getting soul destroying. There’s always a few who have to ruin it for everyone else. Rant over lol x ps. I'm easy-going, really lol x LOL

Wow, that's good you are genuine and real. What is your username of that site may I ask? Smile

Did you buy the points to contact the male members or did it cost you nothing?

Please don't leave the site because most men like me need to have fun with you lol x

xon

Anonymous
curious

Hi nox, I’ve been using the site for a few weeks and I’ve had varying amounts of success. Some but I wouldn't say loads. I’m in Kent so I checked out Lickitlisa and make_me_wet56 that you mentioned as I wanted to make sure everything was on the up and up but they seem to have different pics? Did you mean some other members? I’d be interested to find out as I usually search the Kent area only but I've also met 1 woman in Essex so I sometimes search there too

Did you met the women from that site and did you had fun with them? how did you get success to meet them and what did you do?

Did you buy the points to contact them or did you find a different way to contact them like give them your mobile number, email or tell them to meet you for a coffee or something like to save you the points??

Where are you based in Kent?

yep from the site but I've met a few on other sites too. If you meant did we have sex, then yes. All but a couple of them anyway. But both those times after a drink or two just decided it wasn't going to happen so it was mutual. I try to avoid those situations though as its a waste of everyones time. I dont think there is any secret to success. I'm no George Clooney so I know my limits and dont go for the super hot ones. Just dont be an a-hole and be honest I guess. It sounds like a lot of women get lied to coz they mention it a looooot. Dont blame them for being nervous I spose. Also make sure you have a few photos even if theyre private only. Wasted a lot of time because I wasn't up for publishing a photo of myself

RampantJos

Anonymous
Has anyone met susexy1664 in Farnham (real name Susie or sue) before. We met last week and we only had a drink but made a date to meet again on Saturday but I got a funny feeling about her. Anyone met her before? She says she's met men in the Surrey area before

carlsinbed

Anonymous

Wow, that's good you are genuine and real. What is your username of that site may I ask? Smile

Did you buy the points to contact the male members or did it cost you nothing?

Please don't leave the site because most men like me need to have fun with you lol x

Hi..... Its carlsnbed1 what’s yours? I bought points cos you need them to contact people but I didn’t have to buy a lot. I’m still on the site but I’ve met someone so not really on there much for now… but will be back eventually I would have thought lol

alex hang

Forum User
I joined realsexcontacts and later found my photo on bangmatch. I sent an email to bang match and 7 days later still no reply Frown Frown

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:06 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content